Lash Rejuv Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Lash Rejuv?
Lash Rejuv is an eyelash enhancer that is exclusively available online via a 14-day free trial offer at the initial cost of only US $7.95 to cover for product handing and shipping fees. At the end of the trial period, your credit card will be automatically charged US $149.95 and then, at a discounted price of US $89.95 every month thereafter until you call in to cancel your enrollment to the auto-shipment program.
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer which makes it impossible to establish its track record in this line of beauty enhancement products. The only information we gathered from a third party website is that the manufacturer is named Gen X Products.
Lash Rejuv – Does it Really work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following beauty benefits:
- Enhance the moisture and deliver added nourishment to your eyelids and lashes to promote healthier, thicker and longer eyelash growth in just 4 weeks of daily product application.
- Coat every lash strand with a thin film to protect it from damage and fallouts.
- Lengthen the hair cycle of each strand so that you get to have longer and thicker eyelashes at any given time.
- Re-activate live hair shafts that are not growing lash strands.
This product works by delivering lash enhancing ingredients that have all been derived from natural sources. While enhancing lash growth and promoting length and volume, this product also works to lengthen the life cycle of each strand, prevent fallouts, and promote stronger strands to fight brittleness and damage.
What are the Ingredients in Lash Rejuv?
There is no detailed information about this product’s ingredients, except a mere mention that these are all natural.
Benefits of Lash Rejuv
- Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product’s formula does not contain fillers, artificial and toxic substances that can hurt your skin and compromise your overall health and well-being.
- The product may also be used to enhance hair on your eyebrows but there is no clinical evidence behind it.
Disadvantages of Lash Rejuv
- The product is very expensive, and purchase requires you to divulge your credit card information.
- There is no information available about the manufacturer which makes transactions lack credibility and accountability.
- Lash Rejuv reviews by ordinary users are not available, making it impossible to gauge actual user experience and sentiment towards this product’s performance.
Does Lash Rejuv Have any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, it is not possible to make an assessment of the safety of this product’s components, most especially for application on sensitive and reactive skin types.
How To Apply Lash Rejuv
- Lash Rejuv must only be applied at the base of your eyelashes after your eyelids and eyelashes have been thoroughly cleansed and rid of impurities and grease.
- Make sure not to use other products underneath which can contaminate your product application and your skin.
Final Verdict : Lash Rejuv
Lash Rejuv makes wonderfully expensive promises and yet providing too little detail to let you in on how it plans to make your lashes bushier and sassier. You can take its manufacturer’s word for it or, find something else that will be more open about its proposed enhancements. This product offers return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day