Lash Relonge: Does Lash Relonge Work?
Lash Relonge Overview
Lash Relonge, manufactured by Beauté de Paris, is an eyelash product that is applied daily to the upper lid of the eye. It claims to make lashes fuller, healthier, darker, and longer after just a few weeks.
Lash Relonge – Product Description
While the Lash Relonge site is visually appealing, the lack of information is concerning. Ingredients are not listed. The site does promise, however, that they are clinically tested and safe for the eye area. It appears the company makes two other products (sold on the site), but its history and credentials are not mentioned.
The good news about Lash Relonge is that it does seem to be a proven effective way to increase lash density. A before and after photo and over a dozen clinical studies support this claim. Evidence that it can also make lashes longer, however, is conspicuously absent.
The claim of a 100% money-back guarantee is quite misleading. The FAQs state no refunds or exchanges are offered on open products, and those who take advantage of multi-bottle offers can only receive a credit towards the purchase of other company products.
Lash Relonge Advantages
- Safe and easy to use
- Before and after photo
- Clinical studies
Lash Relonge Drawbacks
- Off-putting refund/return policy
- No ingredient list
- Company info virtually non-existent
Lash Relonge – The Bottom Line
It does appear that Lash Relonge can improve the density of eyelashes, but there is nothing to suggest it can make them twice as long as the site claims. The fact that it is impossible for customers to get their money back is a huge concern. At $99.99 a tube, it is questionable whether trying Lash Relonge in the hope it will work is worth the risk.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day