Lash Trio Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Lash Trio?
As per the manufacturer, Lash Trio is a two-step ‘natural eyelash system’ designed to create longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes. Eyelash enhancement treatments have become a popular alternative to eyelash extensions and cosmetics, and until recently many brands contained ingredients that are normally use in Glaucoma medications but were banned from over-the-counter products by the FDA.
According to the official Lash Trio the website explains that the eyelash system was developed ‘by women, for women’ and, although there are no clinical studies to show how well it performs in tests.
Lash Trio – Does It Really Work?
The Lash Trio product consists of the ‘Treatment’ and ‘Conditioner’. The treatment step is similar to other eyelash enhancement products in that it is a clear liquid, applied along the baseline of the lashes. Unlike most other brands though, this is then followed by the conditioner, which is applied in the same way as mascara would be. As a bonus, Lash Trio also comes with an eye cream that addresses not only wrinkles and fine lines around the eye, but also dark circles and puffiness. All products need to be applied daily, preferably at night time and results can be expected within 4 weeks. Once the desired results are achieved, the user must continue a maintenance plan, applying the product 2-3 times a week.
What Are The Ingredients In Lash Trio?
A full ingredient list is provided for all three formulas, accompanied by brief explanations of the key ingredients.
- Witch hazel: This ingredient is an astringent with cell-tightening properties, it can soothe follicles and stimulate hair growth.
- Allantoin: This exceptional crystalline powder is used to protect your eyelashes and stimulate additional growth. Allantoin is safe and has been utilized in many skin care products for decades. Although it may cause burning and skin irritation.
- Panthenol: Panthenol locks in moisture within the follicle shaft to give you thicker, darker, longer-looking lashes.
- Matrixyl 3000: Normally used to treat wrinkles. Contained in the eyelash conditioner are hydrolyzed lupine protein.
Benefits Of Lash Trio
- Lash Trio consists of a two-step treatment and conditioning program. Although it is not a very well known skincare brand.
- The products comes with a bonus eye cream
- Lash Trio contains natural botanicals and anti-oxidants
Disadvantages Of Lash Trio
- LashTrio is only available from the internet
- No clinical trials are provided
- Lash Trio is unlikely to actually grow longer lashes
- LashTrio may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin
- The two-step program is more complicated than similar brands
Final Verdict : Lash Trio
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage. Although LashTrio may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."