Lash Trio: Does Lash Trio Work?
Lash Trio – Overview
Lash Trio is a two-step ‘natural eyelash system’ designed to create longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes. Eyelash enhancement treatments have become a popular alternative to eyelash extensions and cosmetics, and until recently many brands contained ingredients that are normally use in Glaucoma medications but were banned from over-the-counter products by the FDA.
According to the official Lash Trio
The website explains that the eyelash system was developed ‘by women, for women’ and, although there are no clinical studies to show how well it performs in tests, the company do provide a 60-day money back guarantee.
Lash Trio – Product Description
The Lash Trio product consists of the ‘Treatment’ and ‘Conditioner’. The treatment step is similar to other eyelash enhancement products in that it is a clear liquid, applied along the baseline of the lashes. Unlike most other brands though, this is then followed by the conditioner, which is applied in the same way as mascara would be. As a bonus, Lash Trio also comes with an eye cream that addresses not only wrinkles and fine lines around the eye, but also dark circles and puffiness. All products need to be applied daily, preferably at night time and results can be expected within 4 weeks. Once the desired results are achieved, the user must continue a maintenance plan, applying the product 2-3 times a week.
A full ingredient list is provided for all three formulas, accompanied by brief explanations of the key ingredients. The eyelash treatment includes witch hazel and nettle extracts, allantoin, Panthenol (a B vitamin) and the peptide Matrixyl 3000, normally used to treat wrinkles. Contained in the eyelash conditioner are hydrolyzed lupine protein, cucumber fruit extract and the moisturizer, cetrimonium bromide. Finally the eye cream uses the patented formulas Matrixyl 3000, ReguAge, for treating dark circles and the hydrating substance Sesaflash.
Lash Trio – Advantage
- Lash Trio consists of a two-step treatment and conditioning program
- The products comes with a bonus eye cream
- Lash Trio contains natural botanicals and anti-oxidants
- Lash Trio is less expensive than other brands of eyelash enhancers (costing $39.99 for a 2 month supply)
- The full ingredient list is provided
- The website includes a lengthy FAQ section
- The site has a video presentation plus customer ‘before and after’ shots
- Lash Trio contains patented ingredients
Lash Trio – Drawbacks
- LashTrio is only available from the internet
- No clinical trials are provided
- Lash Trio is unlikely to actually grow longer lashes
- LashTrio may not be suitable for those with sensitive skin
- The two-step program is more complicated than similar brands
Lash Trio – The Bottom Line
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day