LashBlast: Does LashBlast Work?
Lash Blast is a mascara by CoverGirl Cosmetics that adds dramatic volume and length.
LashBlast – Product Description
LashBlast is a mascara that creates the appearance of darker and longer eyelashes that can appear up to eighty percent longer. Several different formulations are created to ensure that you can best choose the version for your desired look. There is a LashBlast with added shimmer for glamorous night and a formulation that adds volume and fullness.
Ingredients for LastBlast are listed and seem to be normal cosmetic ingredients. Some may find issue with the fact that the ingredients are not natural, and the fact that the controversial parabens are included are in the formulation.
- The website is professional and secure.
- A waterproof formula prevent smudges or smears.
- Ingredients are listed.
- Customer testimonials are available.
- Contact information is available.
- No side effects have been reported.
LashBlast – Drawback
- The product does not use an all-natural formula.
- The ingredient list is not paraben free.
- No free sample is available.
- No money-back guarantee is promised.
- No clinical trials are provided.
LashBlast – The Bottom Line
LashBlast looks to be a great eyelash enhancer for women who only want longer eyelashes some of the time, especially women who are familiar with the Covergirl brand. However women who want longer eyelashes even when not wearing makeup, or who prefer to use all natural products, especially around their eyes, may want to find another product.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."