LashBlast: Does LashBlast Work?
Lash Blast is a mascara by CoverGirl Cosmetics that claims to add dramatic volume and length.This product cost $18.95.It contains formula that combines an advanced Volumizing brush and a unique Volumizing Formula to deliver thick, full dramatic lashes.
LashBlast – Product Description
LashBlast is a mascara that creates the appearance of darker and longer eyelashes that can appear up to eighty percent longer. Several different formulations are created to ensure that you can best choose the version for your desired look.
Ingredients for LastBlast are listed and seem to be normal cosmetic ingredients. Some may find issue with the fact that the ingredients are not natural, and the fact that the controversial parabens are included are in the formulation.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin. However sometimes it causes allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling.
- Stearic Acid: It has cleansing properties so that it removes dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Titanium Dioxide: It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity.
- The website is professional and secure.
- A waterproof formula prevent smudges or smears
- Great at volumizing lashes but difficult to remove.
LashBlast – Drawback
- The product does not use an all-natural formula.
- The ingredient list is not paraben free.
- No free sample is available.
- No money-back guarantee is promised.
- No clinical trials are provided.
LashBlast – The Bottom Line
LashBlast looks to be a great eyelash enhancer for women who only want longer eyelashes some of the time, especially women who are familiar with the Covergirl brand. However it contains few ingredients that can cause irritation and also their are only few reviews supporting the claims.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."