LASHEM: Does LASHEM Work?
LASHEM is a clear gel that is applied once a day to lashes and/or brows. Made by Christlie Formulations, the product is intended to improve the look of thin eyebrows and boost the health, fullness, and length of lashes in just two weeks.
LASHEM – Product Description
Some of the key ingredients in LASHEM that are identified on the site include Qusomes, Oligo Polypeptides, and gogi berry, green tea, and cranberry extracts. All of the ingredients are natural, and LASHEM contains no prostaglandin or paraben. A full ingredient list is not provided, and there is unfortunately no explanation of how the key ingredients work.
The site provides a lot of information that inspires confidence in the product, including testimonials, a chart showing the results of clinical studies, and dramatic before and after photos. A comprehensive Q&A section and one on safety are also included. Unfortunately, there is virtually no information about the manufacturer of LASHEM on the site. The Christlie Formulations site itself appears to consist only of the name of the company.
A single tube of LASHEM costs $85.00, and the site states it will last up to three months. Online purchasing is secure. The cost is somewhat high, but those considering the product will likely be reassured by the 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Data to support the product’s claims
- No prostaglandin or paraben
- 60-day guarantee
- Full ingredient list not provided
- Limited company info
LASHEM – The Bottom Line
Although somewhat pricy, the evidence presented on LASHEM’s website suggests this product is the real deal. Users able to achieve results similar to those shown in the before and after photos would likely be highly satisfied with LASHEM.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."