LASHEM: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is LASHEM?
LASHEM is a clear gel that is applied once a day to lashes and/or brows. Made by Christlie Formulations, the product is intended to improve the look of thin eyebrows and boost the health, fullness, and length of lashes in just two weeks.
A single tube of LASHEM costs $85.00, and the site states it will last up to three months. Online purchasing is secure. The cost is somewhat high, but those considering the product will likely be reassured by the 60-day money-back guarantee.
LASHEM– Does It Really Work?
Some of the key ingredients in LASHEM that are identified on the site include Qusomes, Oligo Polypeptides, and gogi berry, green tea, and cranberry extracts. All of the ingredients are natural, and LASHEM contains no prostaglandin or paraben. A full ingredient list is not provided, and there is unfortunately no explanation of how the key ingredients work.
The site provides a lot of information that inspires confidence in the product, including testimonials, a chart showing the results of clinical studies, and dramatic before and after photos. A comprehensive Q&A section and one on safety are also included. Unfortunately, there is virtually no information about the manufacturer of LASHEM on the site. The Christlie Formulations site itself appears to consist only of the name of the company.
What Are the Ingredients In LASHEM?
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Chloride: It’s also used as a cleansing and denaturing agent. Hence it can cause burns if overused!
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium Benzoate is a controversial ingredient because of its potential to interact with Ascorbic Acid
- Caprylyl Glycol: A humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties to many cosmetic solutions. It also function as a stabilizer and has been shown to increase the antimicrobial activity of other preservatives. However it may cause skin irritation
Benefits Of LASHEM
- No prostaglandin or paraben
Disadvantages Of LASHEM
- Full ingredient list not provided
- Limited company info
Final Verdict: LASHEM
Although somewhat the product is pricey, the evidence presented on LASHEM’s website suggests this product is the real deal. However, it’s very unpredictable to decide which are the active ingredients and will work the best so, it might lack behind in it’s evidence clarity and working! Users will be able to achieve results similar to those shown in the before and after photos would likely be highly satisfied with LASHEM.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."