What is Lashes to Die For Turbo?
Lashes to Die For Turbo is an eyelash enhancement product offering from Peter Thomas Roth. This product is being touted as one of the best eyelash serum for nighttime application. Based on claims made by the manufacturer, it lengthens, strengthens and thickens your eyelashes. It delivers a formula that helps lengthen the life cycle of each strand while supporting faster re-growth of hair replacement.
Lashes to Die For Turbo – Does it Really Work?
Lashes to Die For Turbo brings you noticeably denser and longer eye lashes by delivering its patented Tri-Phase Lash Complex. Based on reviews, this product can deliver noticeable results in as short as two weeks, with more dramatically striking eyelashes becoming visible by Week 6 of regular product application.
What Are The Ingredients In Lashes to Die For Turbo
Ingredients in the Lashes to Die For Turbo are:
- Tri-Phase Lash Complex: A proprietary blend of peptides that complement your eyelash growth cycle to deliver thicker, longer, more strikingly visible improvements to the appearance of your lashes. These peptides, more specifically, support faster eyelash regrowth while simultaneously strengthening your eyelashes to lengthen the time it takes before it falls out.
- Glycerin: It is a moisture-enhancing ingredient that considerably improves moisture in the hair shaft to help promote stronger eyelashes that take longer to fall out. Glycerin also helps deliver the beneficial ingredients in this formulation.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: It helps keep your eyelashes well-groomed. It gives your lashes an instant makeover by making your eyelashes appear longer and helps it hold that look without making your eyelashes stiff or brittle.
- Caprylyl Glycol: This ingredient acts as a humectant that keeps your eyelash strands in a better conditioned, well-moisturized state that lasts for a considerably longer period of time. It may also serve antimicrobial functions to help keep your lashes and eyelids infection-free.
How to apply Lashes to Die For Turbo
To use this product, apply every night on both eyelids. Make sure to use only on eyes that have been thoroughly cleansed and cleared of impurities, including product residues. Be careful not to get formula in contact with your eyes. If irritation occurs, immediately wash off.
Benefits of Lashes to Die For Turbo
- This product has been tested by ophthalmologists to be safe for use on the eye area.
- Lashes to Die For Turbo Reviews show that satisfied users are attesting to the effectiveness of this product.
- Lashes to Die For turbo before and after photos of users highlight enhancements achieved with the help of this formula.
- It is conveniently available online via the official brand website as well as via major online retail stores.
- The manufacturer certifies that this will not discolor your eyes.
Disadvantages of Lashes to Die For Turbo
- This product contains some ingredients which can cause adverse effects to your general health.
- Reviews about this product are equally divided between those who are satisfied and those who are unsatisfied.
- This product does not come with any risk-free trials or money back guarantees.
- Some people may get irritated by the formula.
- Different people will be differently affected by this product.
Does Lashes to Die For Turbo Have Any Side-Effects?
Lashes to Die For Turbo has the following Side effects:
- EDTA can be toxic and cause organ dysfunctions.
- Sodium benzoate may combine with ascorbic acid to form benzene, a carcinogenic.
Is it worth buying Lashes to Die For Turbo?
Reviews show that this product may or may not work for you. The patented complex infused in this eyelash enhancer may improve lash length and density still, there are no guarantees that Lashes to Die For Turbo will complement the needs of your eyelashes.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lashes to Die For Turbo:
Q: What is the Price of Lashes to Die For Turbo?
A: Lashes to Die For Turbo costs $85 for 0.16 oz tuber.
Q: Do the Lashes to Die For Turbo come with a money back guarantee?
A: No, there are no risk-free guarantees offered on purchase.
Q: Are Lashes to Die For Turbo approved by the FDA?
A: No, it is not required that such products undergo review and approval by the FDA.