FUSION BEAUTY Lashfusion Armour Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer Overview:
FUSION BEAUTY Lashfusion Armour, US $30 for a tube, is an eyelash enhancer that works by strengthening your eyelashes and better conditioning each strand. It also helps restore the ideal moisture and nutrient content of your eyelashes, including the hair shaft.
About LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer — Does It Really Work?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, making it impossible to establish its credibility, sense of accountability, and successful track record when it comes to formulating and distributing anti-aging skin care products.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish the moisture content of your eyelashes and give it a better conditioned state.
- Strengthen and refortify each strand to promote lashes that are more resilient to damage and that help prevent premature fallouts.
- Enhance the length and thickness of your eyelashes.
- Prime your eyelashes for mascara, making it glide and stay on over a longer period of time.
- Restore the ideal nutrient content of your eyelid and eyelashes to support healthier hair growth.
What Are The Ingredients In LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer?
- Pro-Vitamin B5: It coats every lash strand to promote rehydration while simultaneously keeping moisture locked.
- Vitamin E: Helps restore ideal moisture content of your eyelash strands and helps repair damages in hair follicles and hair shaft.
- Peptides: Stimulate faster and more efficient hair growth, while also helping prevent fallouts and improving lash length and thickness.
- Beeswax: It significantly moisturizes your lashes and helps keep it well conditioned for a long period of time.
Directions To Use:
Apply LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer from root to tip, using the applicator brush installed with this product’s packaging.
- LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer
- is formulated with a black tint which you can wear for a very low-key, “regular day” look.
- This product amps up the nutrient levels of your eyelashes which goes way beyond just promoting the appearance of longer, denser lashes.
- This product is costly for the kind of formula that you can derive from every tube.
- There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer and there does not appear to be an official manufacturer or product website where information about this product may be validated.
- LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer reviews reveal that this product has a tendency to flake, clump and dry out which makes it not very ideal for use under your mascara.
- The product comes with a cheap-looking applicator that is not very easy to use.
Does LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using FUSION BEAUTY Lashfusion Armour:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer Customer Reviews:
LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer reviews read:
- “I don’t really care for this mascara. I find it dry and flaky and the large brush is difficult to use. I have a hard time getting the product on my inside lower lashes because the brush is just so big. It doesn’t do anything too special for my lashes, but at least it doesn’t clump. I haven’t found it hard to remove with my Mary Kay towelettes as some have. I don’t hate this mascara, but for the $24, I’ll take the Dior. Overall not terrible, but you can certainly do better with a much cheaper mascara and if you do want to spend the money, there are better options. I won’t be getting this again.” — Saskie on Amazon
- “I love both the regular and waterproof versions. It provides just enough coverage without any flaking or bleeding. In addition, it has helped improve the overall condition and length of my lashes. The waterproof version works well if I am expecting to work up a sweat or when participating in watersports.” — User Review on LovelySkin
LASHFUSION Armour Lash Primer strongly claims to restore the ideal nourishment of your eyelashes but, provides very little information that establishes accountability for all claims made. At a medium price point, however, you will be expecting to squeeze out more from this primer. Firsthand accounts of users, however, does not make this product appear very promising and becomes less appealing. Still, it could work, perhaps if your skin responds well to this formulation.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day