Lashtique: Does Lashtique Work?
Lashtique Product Overview
Lashtique is an eyelash conditioner for longer and fuller eyelashes. It is manufactured by Ardell, a cosmetics and beauty company.
Lashtique The Product Details
Lashtique is an eyelash conditioner that protects and strengthens eyelashes, an important step in preventing premature breakage that can occur from day to day. Lashtique also encourages growth of longer and fuller eyelashes, presumedly through some sort of stimulation to the follicle. One light application to the lash line at nighttime before bed is all one needs.
A concerning issue is that the company mentions that a mild tingling might occur, but will eventually subside with regular usage. This combined with the fact that ingredients are not listed, make you wonder why the tingling occurs in the first place. Clinical study information and customer testimonials are both missing as well.
Strengths of Lashtique
- Contact information is available.
- The website is professional and secure.
Weaknesses of Lashtique
- Limited information is given.
- There is no mention of an money-back guarantee
- No free sample is available.
- No clinical trial information is shown.
- Ingredient list is not included.
- Customer testimonials are not provided.
- Potential side effects are listed.
Lashtique The Bottom Line
At this time, there simply is not enough information about Lashtique available to recommend it. While the product is made by a trusted manufacturer, they seem to be putting more emphasis in their well-known products, while giving few reasons to try this new one out.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day