Lashtique review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Lashtique?
Lashtique is an eyelash conditioner for longer and fuller eyelashes. It is manufactured by Ardell, a cosmetics and beauty company.It is sold at $10.48.
Lashtique – Does it really work?
Lashtique is an eyelash conditioner that claims to protect and strengthen eyelashes, an important step in preventing premature breakage that can occur from day to day.
A concerning issue is that the company mentions that a mild tingling might occur, but will eventually subside with regular usage. This combined with the fact that ingredients are not listed, make you wonder why the tingling occurs in the first place. Clinical study information and customer testimonials are both missing as well.
Benefits Of Lashtique
- Contact information is available.
- The website is professional and secure.
Disadvantages Of Lashtique
- Limited information is given.
- There is no mention of an money-back guarantee
- No free sample is available.
- No clinical trial information is shown.
- Ingredient list is not included.
- Customer testimonials are not provided.
- Potential side effects are listed.
At this time, there simply is not enough information about Lashtique available to recommend it. While the product is made by a trusted manufacturer, they seem to be putting more emphasis in their well-known products, while giving few reasons to try this new one out.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."