LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser?
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser, US $29, part of the just recently released Balancing line,helps clarify and purify your skin with every cleanse.
More specifically, this product aims to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Provide a gentle, non-drying deep cleanse that washes away dirt, excess oils and other impurities sitting on the surface and stuck within your pores
- Provide a disinfecting effect on your skin to help relieve and prevent infections that can start breakouts and damage your skin
- Deliver anti-inflammatory and moisturizing ingredients that leaves your skin with a soothing and comforting after wash effect.
Although there are limited customer reviews regarding the effectiveness of the product.
What Are The Ingredients In LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser?
- Oat Nutrient Replenising Complex: Delivers deep cleansing, skin softening, and anti-inflammatory benefits to help restore your skin health
- Coconut Acid: Also known as Caprylic acid, renders this cleanser its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that helps rid skin of infection-causing microorganisms while simultaneously providing anti-inflammatory properties that helps soothe and relieve you skin from irritations, including redness and patchiness.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Lavender Flower Extract: This ingredients has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that can fight the bacteria that cause acne and inflammation
How To Apply LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser
- Use LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser together with your day time and night time skin care routines, followed by toning and the rest of your skin care regimen.
- Apply product on skin damped with luke warm water, massage in gently then, rinse off with lukewarm water.
Benefits Of LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use on all skin types, but which is more specifically formulated to help improve normal to oily skin types.
- The product is formulated to be tough on makeup residues and other impurities while being mild and gentle on your skin so as not to cause unnecessary dryness and damage.
- A LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser review attests to this product’s powerful ability to leave your skin with a fresh feeling, clear complexion, and re-energized sensation other than its skin smoothening after effect. Although there are no reviews backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser
- This product consists of a very slim list of ingredients that can possibly redound to long-term improvements other than leave your skin thoroughly cleansed.
- The product formula is composed of ingredients, such as fragrances and synthetic dyes, which are well-known to have the potential to cause mild to severe irritations on all skin types.
- A dissenting LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser review is not available.
- This product has been just recently released, making consumer reviews severely limited and unreliable to use as reference when making a decision about purchasing this cleanser or not.
Final Verdict : LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser may be able to give your skin a fair cleanse. However, for the steeper than ordinary cleanser price, you’re rightfully entitled to receive more than just a refreshing wash. While this product claims to be specially formulated for normal to oily skin, it does little to help regulate that excess oil so manage your expectations if you insist on trying this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."