LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser Review: Is It Really Effective?
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser Description
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser, US $29, part of the just recently released Balancing line, promises to help clarify and purify your skin with every cleanse.
More specifically, this product aims to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Provide a gentle, non-drying deep cleanse that washes away dirt, excess oils and other impurities sitting on the surface and stuck within your pores
- Provide a disinfecting effect on your skin to help relieve and prevent infections that can start breakouts and damage your skin
- Deliver anti-inflammatory and moisturizing ingredients that leaves your skin with a soothing and comforting after wash effect
Laura Mercier is a world-renowned makeup artist who now owns her own line of products ranging from skin care, fragrances to personal care.
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser Ingredients
Use LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser together with your day time and night time skin care routines, followed by toning and the rest of your skin care regimen. Apply product on skin damped with luke warm water, massage in gently then, rinse off with lukewarm water.
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser Advantages
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe for use on all skin types, but which is more specifically formulated to help improve normal to oily skin types.
- The product is formulated to be tough on makeup residues and other impurities while being mild and gentle on your skin so as not to cause unnecessary dryness and damage.
- A LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser review attests to this product’s powerful ability to leave your skin with a fresh feeling, clear complexion, and re-energized sensation other than its skin smoothening after effect.
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser Disadvantages
- This product consists of a very slim list of ingredients that can possibly redound to long-term improvements other than leave your skin thoroughly cleansed.
- The product formula is composed of ingredients, such as fragrances and synthetic dyes, which are well-known to have the potential to cause mild to severe irritations on all skin types.
- A dissenting LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser review is not available, and it should be understood that this product has been just recently released, making consumer reviews severely limited and unreliable to use as reference when making a decision about purchasing this cleanser or not.
LAURA MERCIER Balancing Gel Cleanser may be able to give your skin a fair cleanse. However, for the steeper than ordinary cleanser price, you’re rightfully entitled to receive more than just a refreshing wash. While this product claims to be specially formulated for normal to oily skin, it does little to help regulate that excess oil so manage your expectations if you insist on trying this.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: