Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette Reviews
Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette Overview:
Are you tired of having to carry around your entire makeup stash with you everywhere you go? All right, but you do it anyway for the sake of beauty, don’t you? Totally understandable. You usually have loads of colors in there, a number of brushes, non-makeup items but nevertheless still working to take care of your skin and other things beauty related including your insect bite balms, razors, nail cutters and what not.
What if you were offered a product that allows you to streamline your color cosmetics into just one compact? Truly, your options will be seriously limited but, wouldn’t shifting to a limiting product and yet something versatile enough to be blendable at the same time simplify your choices too -and, your life nonetheless?
Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette:Does it Really work?
The Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette gives you the choice of simplifying your choices, letting you drop the products you don’t really need and enjoy the ones you need the most. And, there is absolutely nothing that comes close to the beauty effect of a radiant, healthy looking skin.
Give your skin an instant glow and radiance with Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette. Consisting of 6 shades, this compact palette provides you with practical color alternatives that work for skin all over your face and your eyelids. Each compact of Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette costs $38.02.
Ingredients in Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette
Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette is made from the following ingredients, categorized according to each ingredient’s functional roles in this product:
Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette is made from the following ingredients:
- Mica: Mica powder reflects light from the face because of its glittering or shimmering properties.
- Zinc Stearate: It is used as a lubricant in cosmetics.However sometimes it causes skin irritation.
- Polymethyl Methacrylate: It is used to reduce wrinkles or scars permanently.
How to Apply: Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette Used?
Achieve the no fuzz, no makeup look with Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette, with the right tools, and with the right know how.
- Smoothen your skin’s overall texture and complexion with a sheer moisturizer and concealer that matches your skin tone and the color of your blemishes, respectively.
- Top with Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminising Palette to let your skin capture just the right amount of light from the surroundings and radiate it back to give your skin a nice, subtle shimmer that makes it look healthy and naturally glowing.
- Radiance is best used as a highlighter for day time while Glimmer is best used at night. Use any of the eye shades for either day time or night time wear, except use them in very light, thin layers for the day, and build up for night time use.
Though it claims to give an instant glow to your skin .However it contains Zinc Stearate which sometimes causes skin irritation.There is information found on this product which is also unreliable, to make out any final conclusion about this product’s safety and potency to restore your youthful skin. We recommend you to check out other products with effective ingredients and affordable price.