L’aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel Review: Is It Safe To Use?
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel Introduction
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel, US $79.99 , offers you a solution that claims to reveal your brighter, younger-looking skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is formulated to bring you the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Draw out excess oil and grime from your pores
- Amp up your daily cleansing routine with a weekly intense exfoliating treatment
This product is formulated and manufactured by L’Aveu Cosmetics takes advantage of the mineral-rich ingredients derived from the Dead Sea, and sourced from the Dead Sea America, Inc.
Facial Exfoliating Gel:Does it Really work?
This product works by delivering ingredients that attract impurities and absorb excess oils. Anti-inflammatory ingredients help relieve irritations, redness and swelling to give you a smoother and better-toned skin.
There is no mention of this products full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Polyvinyl Alcohol: Gives this exfoliating gel its peel off properties, it draws out impurities on your skin surface and that are deposited in your pores
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Makes up for the skin’s lost natural hyaluronic acid, this ingredient acts as a humectant, attracting moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin. But it may cause Facial swelling.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Used over many centuries to relieve skin of various forms of inflammation, this ingredient supports faster skin healing and rejuvenation, and helps regulate excessive oil production as well
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, it revitalizes your skin from tired and dull complexion while also increasing its protective function against free radicals and other environmental causes of damage
- Dead Sea Salt: Rich in minerals that help restore your skin’s optimal nourishment, so that essential functions to rejuvenate and regenerate your skin
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel Pros
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple functions, which includes, exfoliating moisturizing, and delivering soothing relief from various forms of inflammation.
- This product was never tested on animals.
- It contains Sodium Hyaluronate to boost skin moisture level,However it may cause Facial swelling.
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel Cons
- The manufacturer fails to disclose any clinical or user trial that will support or negate its exfoliation claims.
- Several L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel reviews point out how the product leaves tiny balls of peel ingredients that make it tedious to remove and requires to picked up one by one.
- It contains Alcohol which causes skin dryness.
- This formula also contains Dead Sea Salt which causes acne or dryness on skin.
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, witch hazel
- Increased risk of developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which readily forms benzene, a confirmed carcinogen
How to Apply:L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel?
- L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel must be applied on the cleansed skin.
- Spread evenly and quickly.
- Leave on for up to 15 minutes before rinsing or wiping off with lukewarm water and a soft washcloth.
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel delivers a non-abrasive way to exfoliate your skin. It is quite expensive for the very basic formulation it carries though, and has received quite stirring negative comments from the consistency, all the way down to the impact.It cmomes with 30-days Return policy mentioned on its official site.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: