L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel?
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel, US $79.99 , offers you a solution that claims to reveal your brighter, younger-looking skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is formulated to bring you the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Draw out excess oil and grime from your pores.
- Amp up your daily cleansing routine with a weekly intense exfoliating treatment.
This product is formulated and manufactured by L’Aveu Cosmetics takes advantage of the mineral-rich ingredients derived from the Dead Sea, and sourced from the Dead Sea America, Inc.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel?
This product works by delivering ingredients that attract impurities and absorb excess oils. Anti-inflammatory ingredients help relieve irritations, redness and swelling to give you a smoother and better-toned skin.
There is no mention of this products full ingredients list anywhere but we know it consists of the following:
- Polyvinyl Alcohol: Gives this exfoliating gel its peel off properties, it draws out impurities on your skin surface and that are deposited in your pores.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Makes up for the skin’s lost natural hyaluronic acid, this ingredient acts as a humectant, attracting moisture from the surroundings to rest on your skin. But it may cause Facial swelling.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Used over many centuries to relieve skin of various forms of inflammation, this ingredient supports faster skin healing and rejuvenation, and helps regulate excessive oil production as well.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Loaded with antioxidants, it revitalizes your skin from tired and dull complexion while also increasing its protective function against free radicals and other environmental causes of damage.
- Dead Sea Salt: Rich in minerals that help restore your skin’s optimal nourishment, so that essential functions to rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
How To Apply L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel
As guided by manufacturer:
- L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel must be applied on the cleansed skin.
- Spread evenly and quickly.
- Leave on for up to 15 minutes before rinsing or wiping off with lukewarm water and a soft washcloth.
Benefits Of L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple functions, which includes, exfoliating moisturizing, and delivering soothing relief from various forms of inflammation.
- This product was never tested on animals.
- It contains Sodium Hyaluronate to boost skin moisture level,However it may cause Facial swelling.
Disadvantages Of L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel
- The manufacturer fails to disclose any clinical or user trial that will support or negate its exfoliation claims.
- Several L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel reviews point out how the product leaves tiny balls of peel ingredients that make it tedious to remove and requires to picked up one by one.
- It contains Alcohol which causes skin dryness.
- This formula also contains Dead Sea Salt which causes acne or dryness on skin.
Does L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients, witch hazel.
- Increased risk of developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which readily forms benzene, a confirmed carcinogen.
Final Verdict : L’Aveu Facial Exfoliating Gel
L’Aveu – Facial Exfoliating Gel delivers a non-abrasive way to exfoliate your skin. It is quite expensive for the very basic formulation it carries though, and has received quite stirring negative comments from the consistency, all the way down to the impact.It comes with 30-days Return policy mentioned on its official site.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."