Le Jeune Complex Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex?
Tic. Tac. Tic. Tac. Can you hear your body clock ticking? Now, stand in front of the mirror and notice how your age has been adding up its marks on your face.
As per manufacturer claim Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex promises to turn back the clock and stop its hands from moving clockwise too fast. Can it live up to its promises?
The Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex combines the power of six powerful ingredients to quickly and visibly smoothen out the appearance of crow’s feet, wrinkles and fine lines resulting to 10 years your younger you!
Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex is manufactured by Le Jeune Skin Care based in Los Angeles, California. This product, made of natural ingredients, is also available on a free trial basis through the same website. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex – Does it Really Work?
As per manufacturer claim, Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex works by hydrating skin, locking in moisture, and preventing further damage that causes signs of aging to appear. In addition, this product relaxes facial muscles so that skin creases stretch again, making you shed decades of your birthdays etched on your face.
On the average, the surveyed users reported the following:
- 40% reduction in fine line visibility.
- 38% reduction in wrinkle depth.
- 20% softer skin.
- 35% firmer and increased skin elasticity.
- 30% rejuvenated skin complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex?
- Matrixyl 3000: The successor of formerly highly regarded anti-aging ingredient, Matrixyl, Matrixyl 3000 is a proprietary formula developed from superior amino acids that help repair and rejuvenate your skin. It stimulates the rapid and bountiful production of collagen. It also may causes skin to become red and may even feel hot to the touch, itchy or otherwise inflamed.
- Argireline: An ingredient that acts like Botox, Argireline effectively relaxes tensed facial muscles that smoothens out creases and fine lines caused by facial expressions. However it eventually create wrinkles on your face.
- Neodermyl: An ingredient that dramatically and significantly boosts collagen and elastin production levels. As a result, Neodermyl causes skin to become more elastic, more supple and more younger looking.
- Unisooth EG-28: The makers behind Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex went beyond erasing skin creases and fine lines, and made the sound decision to find a solution to improve the appearance of dark circles too, which is exactly what Unisooth EG-28 does. This ingredient also promotes firm skin and brings back your radiant skin.
- Vitamins C and E: These nutrients have very high levels of antioxidants that shield skin from the damages caused by free radicals. Both vitamins have been proven to support the faster production of collagen and elastic fibers. However it causes skin rashes.
- Shea Butter: This ingredient provides maximum skin hydration that lasts and makes a difference in reducing signs of skin aging. Shea butter helps protect the skin’s natural oils so that skin is left looking youthful and glowing.
Benefits Of Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex
- Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex is prepared as a serum.
- Compared to heavy anti-wrinkle creams, a serum can easily penetrate your skin so that treatment of damaged, wrinkled skin can go beyond the superficial skin layers and truly make your skin take advantage of these product’s ingredients.
- Formulated to reduce the most common aging signs that appear on skin but, no clinical data backing the same.
Disadvantages Of Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex
- The product is only available for online purchases.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
How To Apply Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Once your done with the patch test, and find no adverse reactions to your skin.
- Apply generous amounts of Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex.
- apply a pea-sized amount over a small area on the sides of your face.
- If redness, swelling and itching occur, immediately discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult with your physician.
Does Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex Have Any Side-Effects?
Other than the possible occurence of irritations and allergies, there are no known serious side effects associated with Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex.
Final Verdict: Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex
The risks of having negative reactions of Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex is nil. Yet, the potential benefits are great for those who want to stay younger than 40.
The Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex uses a natural formulation that makes use of tried and tested ingredients that actually work wonders on aging skin! The best part is that you can get your own bottle of Le Jeune Anti-Wrinkle Complex absolutely for free through the manufacturer’s website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."