Lethe Skin Labs: Does Lethe Skin Labs Work?
Lethe Skin Labs – Overview
Lethe Skin Labs produces an anti-aging treatment called Instant Wrinkle Reducer that they call a ‘Fountain of Youth in a Bottle’. The product is designed to be an alternative to cosmetic surgery procedures which are expensive and invasive, although it is unlikely to have quite the same effect. Lethe Skin Lab’s website is reasonably informative but tends to be over-exaggerated in its description which does detract from the credibility of the cream. However, there are several customer testimonials and ‘Before and After’ photos, plus a diagram illustrating exactly how the product affects the skin’s different layers.
The Instant Wrinkle Reducer can be tried for a 10-day risk free period and the regular cost is $79.01 for a 30-day supply. The company also offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.
Lethe Skin Labs– Product Description
Lethe Skin Labs wrinkle cream, which is dermatologist tested, is designed to benefit a number of aging skin problems including wrinkles, dark circles under the eyes and skin hyper pigmentation, while simultaneously brightening and plumping the skin surface.
Product information shows that the treatment has the ability to increase moisture in the skin by 440% in 2 days and 500% in one week. It also decreased lines on the face by 60% in one month. Unfortunately, although all the ingredients in Lethe Skin Labs product are listed in full, none are explained in detail. Included in the formula are Macadamia Seed oil, Seaweed extract, Citric Acid, Silicate and Propylene Glycol.
Lethe Skin Labs– Advantage
- Application instructions are provided
- Clinical test results are shown
- There is a 10-day free trial
- The product is safe for sensitive skin
- Customer testimonials are provide
- All ingredients are listed
Lethe Skin Labs– Drawbacks
- The Lethe Skin Labs website is over-exaggerated in tone
- The Instant Wrinkle Reducer is expensive
- It is only available from the internet
- The cost of the product is hidden in the small print
Lethe Skin Labs-The Bottom Line
While Lethe Skin Labs product appears to be a beneficial treatment for some of the worst signs of aging, it is not likely to work as well as cosmetic surgery or Botox injections, and consumers should not buy the product expecting such results. However, despite the higher price tag, it is appreciated that the consumer is shown clinical test results that, at the very least, brighten and smooth aging skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."