Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion?
Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion, US $22 for 1 oz., is an acne treatment product that is specially formulated for the use of women and men who are chronically challenged by acne breakouts. More specifically, this product is formulated to deliver the following anti-acne benefits:
- Clear your breakouts and draw out impurities clogged inside your pores
- Get your greasy skin under control once and for all
- Regulate the frequency of skin shedding to prevent clogging your pores with dead skin cells
- Facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnover
- Protect your skin from further damage
- Lexli is a skincare line that formulates products strongly founded on the known skin beneficial effects of aloe vera.
What are the ingredients in Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion?
- Organic/Pharmaceutical Grade Aloe Vera: Well-recognized for its magnificent skin healing properties, this ingredients calms and soothes inflamed skin and the irritations, swelling and redness that comes with acne
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Suppresses the population of acne-causing bacteria and eliminates these from your skin with long-term application
- Salicylic Acid: Works by helping the skin to shed dead cells from the top layer and by decreasing redness and swelling but incorrect use may lead to dryness and peeling of skin with hives and itchiness on the skin surface.
- Ginkgo Biloba: Improves skin healing and promotes better skin synthesis
- Soy Extract: Calms irritated skin and promotes faster skin regeneration
- Green Tea Extract: Floods your skin with protective antioxidants to help prevent further damage
How to Apply Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion
Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion may be applied across your skin or used as a spot treatment that must be integrated as part of your day time and night time skin care routines.
Benefits of Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion
- This product only uses organic and pharmaceutical grade aloe vera.
- This product comes in a travel sized package of 0.25 oz. so you won’t have to leave and stop your treatment while you’re on the road.
- Lexli Aloe Based Acne reviews say that it works, most citing at least 2 weeks of product application before results become noticeable.
Disadvantages of Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion
- The ingredients lineup is too tight, and the benefits, therefore, a quite straightforward.
- This product contains soy which some potential users may be staying away from for its potential effects on extrogen levels.
- Several Lexli Aloe Based Acne reviews posted by users have criticized this product for causing their skin to become severely dried up, some complaining of burning sensation, and others highlighting the irritating aftermath of the drying effect which worsened their blemishes and acne conditions eventually.
Final Verdict- Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion
Lexli Aloe-Based Acne Clarifying Lotion clearly has a formula to be proud of. However, as with any other skin care product, this product only performs as good as how well your skin responds to this treatment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."