LiBrow Eyelash Enhancer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is LiBrow?
As per manufacturer claim, LiBrow stimulates the growth of eyebrow hairs to eliminate the problem of too-thin eyebrows. It is manufactured by Cosmetic Alchemy, a company that specializes in beauty products. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective. Product price is not mentioned on official page.
LiBrow – Does it Really Work?
LiBrow is a cosmetic eyebrow enhancer
which encourages eyebrows to grow, while darkening them as well. The company also makes an eyelash enhancer, which works similarly. Tis product cannot be applied to eyelashes as it is too strong. LiBrow simply needs to be applied to clean skin where eyebrow hair is desired and results will show in a few weeks. LiBrow can condition the hairs that are already there as well to make them healthier.
Ingredients for LiBrow are listed. They are not detailed to explain them, however, but a mere list is good for women who may have allergies or sensitivities to particular ingredients.
What Are The Ingredients In LiBrow ?
- Propylene glycol: is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams. However it is a chemical & may cause skin irritation.
- Oleanolic Acid: A potent skin-soothing ingredient known as a triterpene, it’s especially when used in synthetic rather than natural form. Oleanolic acid also functions as an antioxidant.
- Panthenol: This ingredient hydrates and strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier. Panthenol is the provitamin of B5 because and is used in cosmetics and beauty products primarily as a lubricant, emollient and moisturizer.
Benefits Of LiBrow
- Ingredients are clearly listed but few ingredients used may cause skin irritation.
- It uses a professional secure website.
- Free shipping is promised for all US orders.
Disadvantages Of LiBrow
- LiBrow should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It cannot be used on eyelashes.
- No clinical data is provided.
- No free sample is available.
- It does not use an all natural formula.
Final Verdict: LiBrow Eyelash Enhancer
LiBrow seems to be an effective product for growing eyebrow hair in sparse or overplucked areas. Many different forms of testimonials and product information are included to explain how effective the product is. A money-back guarantee and free shipping is included to ensure that the product is not a financial risk of any form.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage. Because of the importance of these characteristics of an ideal eyelash enhancer, along with the large number of eyelash products sold today, we’ve listed several of our top eyelash enhancers below.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day