LiBrow stimulates the growth of eyebrow hairs to eliminate the problem of too-thin eyebrows. It is manufactured by Cosmetic Alchemy, a company that specializes in beauty products.
LiBrow – Product Description
LiBrow is a cosmetic eyebrow enhancer which encourages eyebrows to grow, while darkening them as well. The company also makes an eyelash enhancer, which works similarly. Tis product cannot be applied to eyelashes as it is too strong. LiBrow simply needs to be applied to clean skin where eyebrow hair is desired and results will show in a few weeks. LiBrow can condition the hairs that are already there as well to make them healthier.
Ingredients for LiBrow are listed. They are not detailed to explain them, however, but a mere list is good for women who may have allergies or sensitivities to particular ingredients.
- There is a90 day money back guarantee.
- LiBrow is physician formulated and tested.
- Customer testimonials are available.
- Doctor testimonials are also available.
- Contact information is available.
- Ingredients are clearly listed.
- It uses a professional secure website.
- Free shipping is promised for all US orders.
LiBrow – Drawback
- LiBrow should not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- It cannot be used on eyelashes.
- No clinical data is provided.
- No free sample is available.
- It does not use an all natural formula.
LiBrow – The Bottom Line
LiBrow seems to be an effective product for growing eyebrow hair in sparse or overplucked areas. Many different forms of testimonials and product information are included to explain how effective the product is. A money-back guarantee and free shipping is included to ensure that the product is not a financial risk of any form.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."