Lierac Hydra-Chrono Anti-Aging Serum Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging Serum?
Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum Overview
Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum, USD 55 for 1 fl oz (30 ml) dropper bottle, is marketed as a luxurious anti-aging serum that can stimulate the skin cells to produce the optimum levels of moisture to the skin. Know how this product works in this Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum review.
About Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum – Does It Really Work?
Lierac Skincare has been in the skincare industry for over 40 years. Since their establishment until now, they have been delivering advanced anti-aging formulations using powerful active ingredients that provide amazing results.
According to the site, Lierac Hydra-Chrono Anti-Aging Serum can deliver the following benefits:
- Retain moisture on the skin’s surface.
- Stimulate skin cells to produce moisture in the underlying layers of the skin.
- Balance the skin.
- Leave the skin instantly smoother and softer.
What Are The Ingredients In Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum?
Here are some of the active Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid: Keeps skin tight, plump and elastic for a long period of time.
- Rose and Cherry Blossom extract: Both extracts deliver soothing and calming benefits to the irritated and mature skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply a few drops of Lierac Hydra-Chrono Anti-Aging Serum to the neck, face, and chest on a regular basis. Do this once a day. Apply the serum after you have cleansed and toned the skin. Leave the product for a few minutes and wait for it to be fully absorbed by the skin.
- It does not contain parabens.
- It uses ingredients from natural origin.
- It boosts the moisture levels of the skin.
- It is a bit pricey.
- It has alcohol.
- It has no reviews or clinical studies.
Does Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum Have Any Side-effects?
According to reviews, the Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum side-effects are as follows:
- Strong smell.
- Acne breakouts.
Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum Customer Reviews
Some of the Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum reviews read:
- “Laaa…the angels are singing! My normal/combo/acne-prone skin hates everything…it’s just a pain in the behind. I haven’t been able to find a new moisturizer that my skin liked, & didn’t cause issues (I’ve been looking for over a year!) I got a sample of the dry skin version from Skinstore, & I’m BEYOND thrilled. It goes on silky-smooth, & instantly soothes & calms my skin. After using only 3 days, my skin looks so much better…I can’t believe it. It seems like every year at this time, my skin gets really fussy & a little dry because of the weather changes. This has helped the flakes & irritation tremendously already. I’m in love with this, & so happy I got the sample. If you have irritable skin, please try the dry skin version…it’s just fantastic!” Goldenstar on Makeupalley
- “Honestly, this stuff really sucks. It seems to never fully absorb and just sits on your skin. I can see why some people would like it because it seems light but substantial in moisture. I have been using this for a week on top of a serum, and it just sits and sits on the skin. I touch my face a few hours later, and I start noticing the product ROLLING OF MY SKIN.
This is kind of ridiculous. It leaves your skin a really sticky and slick finish. I’m usually not oily at all anymore due to aging, in fact, i usually layer serum and day cream and still feel a little dehydrated towards the end of the day. With this product, I actually get OILY, to the point where I can see blotches of foundation sliding off my skin. Furthermore, this is supposed to be the lighter version, if this is light, the heavier balm version must be vaseline like.
Not impressed at all. If you want a similar result, try Clinique Moisture Surge or Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream, those actually penetrate and leave a luminous but mattified finish to the skin. I guess one lippie for the decent scent of the product, but other than that, I’m going to start using this as a neck or chest cream or something just to go through it” – Superwhore on Makeupalley.
Lierac Hydra Chrono Serum is a paraben-free serum that can maintain high moisture levels of the skin. It does contain a few beneficial ingredients that can help achieve such claims. However, the ingredients also have a potentially irritating ingredient that is not good for the skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.