Lierac Phytolastil Gel Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Lierac Phytolastil Gel?
Lierac Phytolastil Gel, sold for a price of USD 49 for 3.3 fl oz and 6.7 fl oz bottles respectively, is marketed as a stretch mark prevention gel that contains a patented botanical blend that can prevent the formation of stretch marks. This gel is widely available in third-party, retailer sites and the official site of the manufacturer. If you are a pregnant woman who doesn’t want to experience or develop stretch marks, read this Lierac Phytolastil Gel review!
Laboratoires Lierac Paris, the manufacturer of this gel, is proud of their 40 years of innovation to deliver unparalleled service and high-quality skincare solutions to women all over the world. The only ambition of this company is to offer women effective treatments that can help treat any dermo-cosmetic disorder and skin problems.
Lierac Phytolastil Gel–Does It Really Work?
According to the manufacturer, they have formulated Lierac Phytolastil Gel to deliver the following effects:
- Prevent the formation of stretch marks in the hips, stomach, breasts, and thighs.
- Improve the suppleness of the skin.
- Making skin tone more even.
If you wish to know what this product can do, take a look at this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Lierac Phytolastil Gel?
Below are some of the Lierac Phytolastil Gel ingredients:
- 35% Re texturizing complex: This complex is comprised of Alchemilla Vulgaris, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Steam, and Horsetail extract. All of these extracts work together to improve the texture and tone of the skin and prevent stretch marks from developing.
How To Apply Lierac Phytolastil Gel?
- Massage Lierac Phytolastil Gel to the areas that are prone to developing stretch marks only once a day.
- Begin applying it at the 3rd month of your pregnancy until your menstruation period has returned.
Benefits of Lierac Phytolastil Gel
- The product is non-greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- It can prevent stretch marks from forming but there is no clinical evidence behind it.
- It is formulated to maintain suppleness of the skin.
Disadvantages of Lierac Phytolastil Gel
- The product is expensive.
- There are not much reviews about it.
- According to studies, the gel is effective only in 84% of the cases.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Lierac Phytolastil Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no documented Lierac Phytolastil Gel side-effects, but since you are pregnant, it is better to be safe than sorry. It is recommended that you check out the ingredients list first to ensure that the gel does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to. Make sure to perform a patch test before using it. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use and seek medical help right away.
Final Verdict:Lierac Phytolastil Gel
Lierac Phytolastil Gel aims to prevent the formation of stretch marks that may be caused by pregnancy and weight change. However, studies show that it is only effective on 84% of the cases.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."