What is Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream pertains to a topical product formulated to help fade away cellulite and stretch marks. It also renders the skin softer, smoother, and firmer.
It is composed of ingredients that, together, help get rid of excess fats and moisturize the skin.
This formula is said to be most effective in ridding cellulite in the thigh and butt areas.
Who is the manufacturer of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is manufactured by a US-based company. This company caters mostly to women, and their main aim is to produce premium-quality, cruelty-free formulas that will help enhance self-esteem and confidence of women.
What are the active ingredients used in Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
As the manufacturer claimed, it will help diminish cellulite and stretch marks through the power of the following key active ingredients:
- L-CarnitineThis amino acid enhances the body’s ability to burn fats, hence its use in many weight loss and anti-cellulite products, among others. By eliminating excess fats, it helps gets rid of the bumps and bulges associated with cellulite.
- Nelumbo nucifera Leaf ExtractThis aquatic plant, which came from East Asia, packs some significant anti-inflammatory effects, according to an 2017 study from the journal of Nutrition Research and Practice. It also has antioxidant properties, as well as anti-wrinkle and skin whitening effects as reported by the studies from the journals Macromolecules and Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering.
- Chondrus crispus ExtractThis another aquatic plant on our list is a seaweed more popularly known as carrageen. It is rich in vitamins and minerals that provide nourishment to the skin, making it healthier and more radiant. According to this journal article from Planta, this plant also has some UV-protection capabilities, attributed to the presence of UV-absorbing mycosporine-like amino acids.
- Coconut ExtractThis substance is commonly added in many skincare products today, due to its excellent nourishing and moisturizing effects.
- Lemon ExtractThis citrus fruit is known for being an excellent source of vitamin C. Vitamin C, in turn, is a nutrient popular for its antioxidant and collagen-boosting effects, among others. The antioxidant properties are discussed in this 2003 review article from the Journal of the American College of Nutrition, which the collagen-boosting properties in this 2018 review article in the Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine.
How does Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream work?
As claimed by the manufacturer, it diminishes cellulite by helping to get rid of excess fats and preventing fat accumulation.
By doing so, there will be less fat tissues to push against the connective tissues, thus preventing the dimpling associated with cellulite. The formula also hydrates and nourishes the skin, making it appear smoother and healthier.
Lastly, it also has the additional benefit of exerting antioxidant effects which protects the cells against damage induced by free-radicals.
What are the advantages?
- It is made up of ingredients with proven benefits.
- It doesn’t contain any potentially-harmful ingredients like parabens and sulfates.
- Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by getting rid of excess fats.
- It diminishes stretch marks by improving skin tightness, firmness, and elasticity.
- The cream moisturizes and nourishes without the greasy feeling.
- It is quick-absorbing and suitable for all skin types.
What are the disadvantages?
- It may take time to work and results may vary among individuals.
- Some user may find it a bit pricey. But it is worth the price as it helps to get rid of that unwanted dimpled appearance.
Is it worth buying this Anti-Cellulite Cream?
According to the official website of Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream, there have been approximately 25,000 tubes of the product sold.
There are also lots of available reviews for the product, most of them praising how effective it is. There are also comments on how nice the product smells and feels on the skin.
With regards to the effects, there are users who rave about how the product got of their cellulite after just a few applications and how their skin’s overall texture was significantly improved
Who should use Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
It is recommended for anyone who wishes to minimize the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks on their body, especially on the butt and thigh areas.
Are there any side effects?
It has an all-natural formula and is free of any potentially harmful ingredients. Therefore, it is not expected to produce any adverse effects.
How should you use/apply it?
To use this Anti-Cellulite Cream, wash and dry your skin first. If you can, it is recommended that you also exfoliate to maximize product absorption. Dispense a small amount of product, then massage it gently over the skin until fully absorbed. Use twice a day.
What is the return policy?
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream offers a 30-day refund, but only for unused products.
How much is Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream?
Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream is sold for $39.99 (from the original $49.99) per tube. If you add the brush, the total cost will be $59.99. It is also available in packs of two, which costs $59.99 or $84.99 if you include the brush. Shipping is not yet included in the price.
The best deal comes with buying three tubes at $109.99, as both the brush and shipping fee is free of charge.
Cellulite is more common than we think, but they are not really much of a health hazard. However, they can be quite unsightly, so their appearance must be reduced as much as possible.
Anti-cellulite products like Life’s Butter Anti-Cellulite Cream offer a good solution to this problem and so far it has done a pretty good job based on the praises it got from actual users.
Although this product will help you get rid of that extra cellulite in the problem area, it is wise to combine it with proper diet and exercise for better and even longer-lasting results.