In This Article
What is Lift Factor Plus?
Lift Factor Plus is an organic anti-aging cream which temporarily tightens your skin, getting rid of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, and crow’s feet. It contains enriching and hydrating organic ingredients which repair damage to the skin, protect it from harm, deeply moisturize, and eliminate dryness.
Who is the Manufacturer of Lift Factor Plus?
Lift Factor Plus, LLC manufactures this product. They have their headquarters in San Diego, California. The organization produces skin care products exclusively, and largely anti-aging items. Dr. Nathan Hageman, M.D, a cosmetic surgeon at Johns Hopkins University, endorses this skin care.
What are the Active Ingredients in Lift Factor Plus?
Here are some of the primary active Lift Factor Plus ingredients:
- Argireline – This is a peptide which is a component of Botox. It can relax the muscles, lessening the appearance of wrinkles. It also initiates the production of collagen. This firms the skin and eliminates lines and wrinkles. A study in the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology found that application of argireline twice a day for 4 weeks led to a significant reduction in wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera – This is a plant which has rich medicinal oil in its leaves. It’s very hydrating and helps to moisturize the skin and give it volume, getting rid of wrinkles. In addition, it’s high in antioxidants which repair and protect the skin and anti-inflammatory properties which can help heal. A review in BioMed Research International looked at the properties of aloe vera in effectively treating wounds.
- Niacinamide – This is a key nutrient which is one of the B vitamins. It helps replenish the cells, improve the skin’s texture, repair damage, and get rid of acne. In addition, it has anti-aging properties which can smooth wrinkles and lines. A study published in Dermatological Surgery found that 12-weeks of application of niacinamide led to healthier skin with less wrinkles, more elasticity, and less of a yellowish shade.
How Does Lift Factor Plus Work?
Lift Factor Plus contains peptides which can cause the production of additional collagen in the skin, replacing some that diminished over the years. This makes the skin tighter and more elastic, and it helps to smooth wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet.
The peptides in this product can also slow the movement of the muscles, making it appear as if there are less wrinkles. A review in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science examined peptides and how they function in treating aging skin.
Lift Factor Plus Rapid Wrinkle Eraser is high in antioxidants, which can repair damage to the skin barrier by killing free radicals and lowering oxidative stress. They provide anti-aging benefits. In addition, they can protect the skin from environmental contaminants like pollution.
The cream has a lot of anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce swelling and redness. This helps to diminish puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. Other ingredients improve circulation, which is also good at fading dark circles.
Lift Factor Plus has ingredients like aloe vera which are very hydrating. The hydration moisturizes and gets rid of dryness. In addition, the liquid goes under the skin and smooths wrinkles and lines. A review in the Indian Journal of Dermatology examined the skin benefits of aloe vera.
What Are the Advantages?
- Lift Factor may diminish wrinkles and fine lines.
- The product could reduce dark circles under the eyes.
- It might lessen the appearance of puffy eyes.
- Lift Factor Plus may eliminate crow’s feet.
- It could deeply moisturize the skin.
What Are the Disadvantages?
- You may have an allergic reaction to an ingredient.
- It can cause irritation if it gets inside the eyes.
- Lift Factor is a very expensive product.
Is it Worth Buying Lift Factor Plus?
Lift Factor Plus is quite a costly cream which not everyone will want to pay for. However, looking at the quality anti-aging ingredients, it seems to be a high-level product which should be effective. On the other hand, there are other creams that have similar ingredients for less. On the whole, this product is worth it.
Q: How Much Does Lift Factor Plus Cost?
A: If you’re curious about where to buy Lift Factor Plus, the only retailer who sells it is the manufacturer. There’s no Lift Factor Plus Amazon, nor Lift Factor Plus at Target, or Lift Factor Plus at Walmart. It’s not available on any other retail site. The price list is:
- 1 Tube – $67
- 2 Tubes – $117
- 3 Tubes – $147
Q: Who Should Use Lift Factor Cream?
A: Lift Factor is ideal for people in middle age who have wrinkles, lines, and other signs of age. However, it’s a good idea to start using a product like this in your 20s before the damage occurs. It will slow the development of wrinkles, repairing and keeping the skin firm.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects of Using Lift Factor Plus?
A: There is a chance that you could develop skin irritation or rash if you have an allergy to one of the ingredients. If you do develop a skin reaction, discontinue the use of Lift Factor Plus Rapid Wrinkle Eraser immediately and see a dermatologist if you think it’s necessary.
Q: How Should You Use Lift Factor Plus?
A: Begin by cleansing your face and then pat dry with a towel. Take a very small amount of the product onto your fingers and spread it evenly over the areas you want to treat specifically. Be careful not to get it in your eyes and wash clean with water if this does happen. Wait 10 minutes for the cream to dry.
Q: Does It Have a Return Policy?
A: The Lift Factor Plus return policy is 30 days. If you’re not happy with Lift Factor Plus, email or phone the company and let them know. Then send the item back within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping, and a $9.95 restocking fee.
Q: Is Lift Factor Safe to Use?
A: Lift Factor Plus Wrinkle Repair is a safe product with organic ingredients that contain no toxins. However, you could have an allergy to an ingredient. Check the label carefully before you use this product, to make sure it’s suitable for you.
Q: What Do the Reviews Say About Lift Factor?
A: There weren’t a lot of Lift Factor Plus reviews online, but there were quite a few on the manufacturer’s official website. For the most part, they were very positive and cited numerous skin and anti-aging benefits of this product. Users said Lift Factor got rid of lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness. There were only a few poor reviews of this cream.
Q: Does Lift Factor Plus Work?
A: Lift Factor contains potent anti-aging substances which should have an effect on reducing the signs of age. There are peptides, which firm the skin and slow the movement of the muscles, antioxidants which repair and protect the skin, anti-inflammatory agents which help lessen redness, and hydration which moisturizes. These ingredients have anti-aging benefits which can fade wrinkles, lines, dark circles, and puffiness.
Lift Factor is an herbal cream with anti-aging benefits. This product claims to make the skin firmer and more elastic, smoothing out wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet. In addition, it can reduce puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. This is a quality product which is somewhat expensive.
All of the Lift Factor Plus Serum reviews are on the company website. For the most part, they speak very well of the product. Most customers said that Lift Factor helped to remove the signs of age from their faces and eyes. There were no serious complaints about the cream.
There’s a chance that you could develop an allergic skin reaction to an ingredient in this anti-aging product. If this happens, stop taking it immediately. It’s a good idea to go to a dermatologist before using a new cream, to ensure that it’s suitable for your skin.