Lift SP Overview
Lift SP is a ‘revolutionary’ formula that, according to the company website, can reduce facial wrinkles by up to 50%.
The very simple and user-friendly website contains limited information about the product and in fact devotes much of the space to advertising the free trial offer and ordering details. This ‘As seen on T.V.’ product is described as an ‘Instant face lift’ which can be an alternative to surgical procedures and cosmetic injections such as Botox and Restylane.
There are a couple of very brief customer testimonials on the site with before and after pictures plus an ‘untouched’ photo of the clinical results of the product. However, no written results detailing any clinical trials are shown as proof of the success of the product. It should be noted that even the word ‘clinical’ is spelt incorrectly, giving the site a very unprofessional impression.
Lift SP – Product Description
Lift SP combines the popular superfood Acai berry with a number of peptides in an all natural formula. The main peptides are listed alongside short explanations of how they work on the skin. Most of the peptides (Leuphasyl, Octapeptide, Matrixyl 3000 and Argirilene) are beneficial in relaxing facial tension (much in the same way that Botox works), reducing lines and wrinkles and even lengthening the facial muscles. Seaweed extract is included to tighten and tone sagging skin while the powerful acai berry, an amino acid, aids in cell regeneration and fights damaging free radicals.
Although these are all good ingredients, unfortunately the amounts of each are not known so there is no way of judging the potency of the formula. Also, the full ingredient list is not provided so it is not known if there are any fragrances used.
Lift SP Advantage
- Lift SP contains the powerful Acai berry
- The main ingredients are provided
- The formula was developed by a skin care specialist, Dr. Stephen Jepson
- The company provides a free trial offer
- The customer testimonials have ‘before and after’ photos
- The product is designed to be a safe alternative to facial surgery or injections
Lift SP – Drawbacks
- There have been numerous complaints filed against the manufacturers of Lift SP
- The free trial is for just 12 days, not adequate time to judge the product
- Lift SP is expensive at a cost of $79.95 per month
- No clinical studies are provided
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- The website does not include a FAQ section
- The website has an unprofessional appearance and is over exaggerated
- Customers ordering the free trial are enrolled in the ‘auto-shipping’ delivery program
Lift SP – The Bottom Line
Most consumers must surely know by now that no one product will produce an ‘instant face lift’ despite claims to the contrary. Any cream or serum that works ‘instantly’ likely uses some strong astringents to tighten the skin, the effects only being temporary.
While Lift SP may be useful as a quick fix, possibly used before a special occasion, it is far too expensive to be a viable product for long term use. In addition to this, there are many complaints regarding unfair billing practises by the Lift SP company, making it an unwise product to purchase.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."