Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme Review: Should You Really Buy This Product?
LiftActiv 10 Supreme is an anti-aging cream manufactured by Vichy Laboratories. This product helps fight aging by increasing moisture to the skin and decreasing fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet. It is sold in a 1 fluid oz tube for the price of $45. The manufacturer provides a 30-day return or exchange period.
Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme Ingredients
- Rhamnose: works to prevent aging by decreasing byproducts caused by aging.
- Butylene Glycol: emollient, solvent and product thinner. It also preserves products, keeps them moist, and resists humidity.
- C13-14 Isoparaffin: mixture of hydrocarbons created from petroleum. Functions as an emollient, increases the viscosity of products, and works as a gelling agent.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a form of hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. It is an effective moisturizer, treats skin wounds, skin ulcers and burns. It is also used as a filler in lip procedures.
- Tocopherol: vitamin E. Protects the skin by protecting it from aging, side effects caused by chemotherapy, and providing it with antioxidants. It is also an anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant. Found in nature, it can also be created in a lab.
- Capryloyl Salicylic Acid: skin conditioning agent created from the salts of salicylic acid.
- Adenosine: derived from yeast, this soothes, repairs, and conditions the skin.
- Dimethicone: skin protectant, conditioner, anti-foaming agent, and silicone-based polymer.
Use twice daily (morning and evening) on clean skin. Apply a few drops of the serum onto the hands and massage into the face and neck until fully absorbed. Can be used by itself or with other products in the LiftActiv products for a complete beauty regimen.
- The product is manufactured by a well-known manufacturer with a solid reputation.
- A 30-day return period is available.
- No harsh side effects have been reported with the use of this product.
- Customer reviews for this product are mostly high.
- Only a few drops of the product are necessary for use.
- All ingredients in the product’s formula are listed.
- The product is sold in various beauty stores across the country.
- Even though the product’s manufacturer states that clinical studies have been performed on this product, it doesn’t mention if they were done by an independent party or reveal details about the sample size.
- At $45 for a 1 oz tube, the cost of the product is high for the amount sold.
- The list of ingredients does not include the amounts or percentages of ingredients used.
LiftActive Serum 10 Supreme is a concentrated serum that can help moisturize the skin and includes ingredients that improve the skin’s appearance and texture. It is manufactured by a well-known company and sold in beauty stores across the country. Furthermore, the manufacturer provides a 30-day return period. Clinical studies have also been conducted on this serum. However, the manufacturer does not mention whether or not these studies were conducted by an independent researcher or their own labs. Perhaps a product that has been independently research would appeal to customers.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.