LiftActiv Supreme Review: Does it Fight the Signs of Skin Aging?
Liftactiv Supreme is an anti-aging formula created for day and nighttime use. It is manufactured by Vichy Laboratories, a company that specializes in skincare products and sells them worldwide. A 1.7 fluid ounce bottle of the daytime version of the product costs $42, while the nighttime version costs $50. There is a 30-day return period for all products, though empty products are not accepted by the manufacturer.
- Glycerin: a naturally occurring chemical that helps balance out moisture levels in the skin and prevent dehydration.
- Dimethicone: a polymer based on silicone. It protects the skin and hair by filling in areas with wrinkles. It is also an anti-foaming agent and is easy to spread.
- Isohexadecane: an iso-paraffin emollient. It also thickens formulas and is used to make cosmetics feel creamy without leaving a greasy residue.
- Cetyl Alcohol: a fatty alcohol used to keep emulsions together, stabilize foamy products, and thicken product formulas.
- PEG-100 Stearate: emollient and emulsifier. It is made by combining stearic acid with an oil to make the mixture water-soluble. This ingredient is used to clean the skin by helping water mix with oil and dirt.
- Adenosine: restores and smooths the skin, it is derived from yeast.
- Citric Acid: helps unclog pores, even out skin tone, reduce acne, aids in smoothing wrinkles, and decreases sun damage.
- Shea Butter: from the African Shea tree. It is a moisturizer and thickener. Its moisturizers are similar to the sebum produced by skin.
- Rhamnose: linked to a decreased production of aging byproducts.
- Cera Alba/Beeswax: a wax created by bees. Prevents mixtures from separating, keeps products solid, and is used in liquid formulas that require a product to be easy to spread.
- Use in the morning and at night on clean face until fully absorbed.
- The product includes many ingredients that are known to benefit the skin.
- The list of ingredients is fully disclosed for the day and night versions of the product.
- Clear directions are included.
- The manufacturer offers a return period of up to 30-days.
- Reviews for the day/night versions of the product are favorable.
- Negative side effects have not been reported for this product.
- The manufacturer is reputable.
- Though the manufacturer states clinical studies were performed on their product, it does not state if it was conducted by a third party.
- The amounts or percentages of ingredients are not listed.
- At $42 and $50 per bottle of day/night cream, the cost of the product is high.
- Continuous use of the product is required to see full benefits.
Liftactiv Supreme is manufactured by a reputable company that gives customers a 30-day period during which they can return their product if it does not deliver desired results. Negative side effects have not been reported and customer reviews are mostly high. However, the cost of both the day and night cream is a bit high compared to others in its niche. Perhaps a product that costs less might a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."