LiftActiv: Does LiftActiv Work?
What You Should Know About This Product
Vichy Laboratory’s LiftActiv collection is promised to quickly and somewhat permanently reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles. Through creams that both fill in and smooth out wrinkle surfaces, LiftActiv products are touted as the ideal, clinically proven solutions to aging skin. The most popular of the LiftActiv product line is LiftActiv Retinol HA Night Total Wrinkle Plumping Care, but other items such as LiftActiv Retinol HA SPF 18 Total Anti-Wrinkle Intervention have also been widely praised. All LiftActiv products can be purchased through the official Vichy website, where the price of these items ranges from $42-$68.
LiftActiv – Product Description
The LiftActiv product line is made up of several anti-aging skin care items that produce benefits quickly after a user starts regularly applying them. Clinical studies have been conducted on all LiftActiv creams, and the details of these studies are featured on the official Vichy website. Ingredients for these creams also vary, and full lists of these ingredients are given on the website as well. Primary active ingredients for the LiftActiv creams include hyaluronic acid, a compound which helps provide stabilized filling action as a way to combat wrinkles. LiftActiv products also contain a powerful retinal-adenosine complex that is promoted as a quick solution to improving surface facial skin appearance. A skin type test is featured on the website to aid potential customers in determining which product will most benefit their particular needs. Many user testimonials are also given, with creams such as the previously mentioned LiftActiv Retinol HA Night Total Wrinkle Plumping Care receiving as high as a 97% approval rating out of over 200 customers. While some users said that they didn’t notice too much of a difference in the appearance of their wrinkles, most all customers did praise the creams for their effective moisturizing properties.
LiftActiv – Advantage
- LiftActiv has been praised by many user reviews.
- All purchases of these creams from Vichy come with additional free product samples from the company.
- Clinical research has verified the claimed benefits of all LiftActiv products.
- The official product website includes full lists of ingredients for the LiftActiv creams.
LiftActiv – Drawbacks
- Some users said that they only noticed that their skin was becoming softer and more moisturized while using these creams, instead of more wrinkle-free.
- There is no money-back satisfaction guarantee offered with the purchase of any LiftActiv items.
LiftActiv – The Bottom Line
According to clinical research, LiftActiv should be able to help some individuals attain smoother, less wrinkled facial skin. However, it is doubtful that this product will produce the same results on all users, and the lack of a satisfaction guarantee is definitively a strong deterrent. For anyone willing to take a risk and rely solely on clinical data, the LiftActiv creams might seem worth investing in, but for anyone wanting a guaranteed solution to wrinkles, LiftActiv won’t be an ideal solution.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.