LiftSP Review: Does It Really Work?
LiftSP is a ‘revolutionary’ formula that, according to their website, can reduce facial wrinkles by up to 50% and may be a good alternative to procedures such as Botox and Restylane.
Unfortunately the official product website, although easy to use and simply, attractively designed, does not provide much useful information about LiftSP, devoting much of the space to the ordering process and free trial offer. There are a couple of very brief customer testimonials on the site that include seemingly genuine ‘before and after’ photos plus an ‘untouched’ photo of the clinical results of the product. However, no written results detailing any clinical trials are shown as proof of the success of the product and even the word ‘clinical’ is spelled wrong, which is very unprofessional.
A brief bio of the developer of LiftSP, Dr. Stephen Jepson, is provided and a mention of the fact that the product was featured on an ABC news program, although when this was and what was said, is not clear.
LiftSP – Product Description
LiftSP combines the Acai berry with a number of peptides in an all natural formula. Acai berry has become a popular addition to skin care creams recently due to its powerful anti-oxidant qualities. As well as fighting free radicals in the skin it has the ability to stimulate cell regeneration. The main peptides are listed alongside short explanations of how they work on the skin. Most of the peptides (Leuphasyl, Octapeptide, Matrixyl 3000 and Argirilene) are beneficial in relaxing facial tension (much in the same way that Botox works), reducing lines and wrinkles, lengthening the facial muscles and improving the production of essential skin collagen. Seaweed extract is also included to help tighten and tone loose and sagging skin.
Although these are all good ingredients, unfortunately the amounts of each are not known so there is no way of judging the potency of the formula. Also, the full ingredient list is not provided so it is not known if there are any fragrances or preservatives used.
- LiftSP contains the anti-oxidant ‘superfood’ Acai berry
- The main ingredients are listed with short explanations of their function
- The formula was developed by a skin care specialist, Dr. Stephen Jepson
- The customer testimonials have ‘before and after’ photos
- The product is designed to be a safe alternative to facial surgery or injections
- A free trial of LiftSP is offered
- There have been numerous complaints filed against the manufacturers of Lift SP
- LiftSP is only available directly from the official website
- The free trial only gives the customer 12 days to test the product
- Lift SP is expensive at a cost of $79.95 per month
- No clinical studies are provided
- The exact ingredient amounts are not shown
- The website does not include a FAQ section
- The website has a gimmicky and unprofessional appearance
- Customers ordering the free trial are enrolled in the ‘auto-shipping’ delivery program
LiftSP – The Bottom Line
So many skin cream companies promise alternatives to cosmetic surgical procedures and Botox injections, but there really is no proof that they produce equal results. Any cream or serum that works ‘instantly’ likely uses some strong astringents to tighten the skin, the effect being temporary at best.
LiftSP is an expensive product and, once enrolled in the auto-shipping program, the customer may find it hard to cancel their order. There are many complaints that have been filed against the manufacturers of LiftSP, most of which concern the questionable billing and cancellation procedure. Even if a product did produce ‘revolutionary’ results, as this claims to, it cannot be recommended when there are so many black marks against the company’s reputation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."