Lily Lolo Night Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Introduction
LILY LOLO HYDRATE NIGHT CREAM, US $27 for every 50 ml jar, is an overnight skin treatment solution that rejuvenates and repairs your skin every night, while you sleep.
What Does Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to bring you and your skin the following health and beauty benefits:
- Support your skin’s natural healing, repair and rejuvenation functions
- Support cell regeneration and turnover
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant protection function
Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and manufactured by Lily Lolo, a brand that has built a reputation around delivering safer cosmetics for more than 10 years. Today, the brand has expanded to include skin care and beauty accessories as well.
Working of Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream
This product works by delivering plant stem cells and botanical oils to help restore your skin’s ideal nutrient and health levels.
Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Ingredients
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Moisturizes your skin and soothes inflammation
- Sea Plant Stem Cells: Support skin regeneration and turnover, ensuring that only youthful skin is showing at any given time
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient, it significantly moisturizes your skin
- Argan Kernel Oil: Helps repair your skin barrier functions, rebuild it and make it more resilient to better protect your skin
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin to revive it from its dry and aging conditions, while also delivering highly potent antioxidant protection to prevent further skin damage
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, it helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels to promote skin that is dewier and more supple
- Aloe: Promotes skin healing and works with your skin’s natural regenerative mechanisms to repair and rejuvenate your skin
Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Pros
- This product is formulated with high quality organic ingredients.
- The formula includes dehydroacetic acid, a synthetic preservative which is considered by the Environmental Working Group as a low hazard ingredient.
- The manufacturer has indicated that this cream is best used by people with normal skin types.
Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Cons
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which may not make it suitable for use on sensistive skin types.
- The formula is not completely synthetic free.
Lily Lolo Hydrate Night Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients and fragrance ingredients depending on your history of allergies to these components.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which, if it combines with Vitamin C, can result to benzene, a confirmed carcinogen
LILY LOLO HYDRATE NIGHT CREAM must only be applied after cleansing or toning. Layer with other products in your nightly regimen depending on the weight and consistency of your products, always starting with the lightest first. In the morning, always wear sunscreen to better protect your skin and help your skin sustain the overnight wins and keep building on these improvements night after night.
LILY LOLO HYDRATE NIGHT CREAM has a short but decent lineup of botanical ingredients that have been touted time and again for their anti-aging properties. Trouble is, it’s more likely that this product is missing out on so much more that your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: