Lip Fusion Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Lip Fusion?
Lip Fusion Lip Plumper has miniscule, dehydrated marine collagen micro-spheres that release the natural moisture of the body after being applied to the lips. Once moistened, the spheres expand, and encourage swelling of the lip tissue.
As per the manufacturer claims, The Lip Fusion Lip Plumper products possess hydrating and plumping benefits of micro-injected collagen without the discomfort and pain of needles but it may cause irritation on applied area sometimes.
Lip Fusion Lip Plumper, from Fusion Beauty, includes five products intended to plump the lips. The Lip Fusion Plump and Re-plump liquid lipstick is activated by moisture, and re-plumps your lips when you wet them. But may cause rash or irritation.It is available in seven colors.
Lip Fusion – Does it Really work?
The Lip Fusion Lip Plumping Pencil has micro-injected collagen, and is a pencil for plumping lips. Lip Fusion XL Lip Plumper with 2X micro-injected collagen has Hyaluronic Acid to give lips the plumpness you want. This lip volumizing therapy is a high performance topical cream that has the most advanced plumping power available anywhere.
The product has micro-mica for the most intense lip reflection and shine. The Lip Fusion product assists in smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while it enhances lip contour. Lip Fusion makes other products, such as a lifting face cream, mascara, and self-tanner; additionally, the company’s lip plumper’s employs the same collagen technology.
What are the Ingredients in Lip Fusion?
- Mica: It can reflects light from the face because of its glittering or shimmering properties, and can create the illusion of a smoother, softer and more radiant skin tone.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
How To Apply Lip Fusion
- Apply Lip Fusion Lip Plumper when needed beneath or over the lipstick during the day to add moisture to your pucker.
Benefits of Lip Fusion
- For two years running, Lip Fusion has garnered the CEW Insider’s Award for best lip treatment.
- The product gives makes the lips appear fuller for up to six hours but may causes redness on rash on applied area.
- They have a night lip enhancer Lip Fusion XL that mixes two times more collagen than its predecessor.
Disadvantages of Lip Fusion
- It doesn’t disclose any clinical data, tests, before and after photos, or contents.
- There is no proof that it is fragrance free, or safe to use on sensitive skin.
- This formula contains Butylene glycol which may cause a rash around the lips or skin irritation.
Final Verdict :Lip Fusion
Lip Fusion Lip Plumper is supposed to be the next generation of lip plumper’s, and comes in clear or colored gloss. This moisture infused treatment supposedly has the technology to instantly plump lips, and lasts up to 48 hours after application.
They claim there is no stinging associated with this product, but there is no mention as to how your lips will feel after applying the product. It is not certain as to whether or not the lips will return to their original size after using the product all day, then suddenly stopping for any amount of time. There are no ingredients mentioned with the exception of the marine grade collagen, which is the only active one. There is no return policy available on this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."