Lip Injection – Overview
Lip Injection is a cosmetic treatment for lips that plumps with an exclusive formula, and Vitamin E, which stimulates properties that enhance blood flow. They now have seven different shades of color to choose from for added color, while plumping at a cost of $18.50 each. According to them, Extreme lip serum, when used daily, will permanently plump the lips for $27.50.
Lip Injection – Product Description
Lip Injection is a trend-setting cosmetic line for the hip, and fabulous consumer who want only the best quality products. Jarrod and Jeremy, co-founders of Too Faced Lip Injection, have joined forces with their unique sense of style, and business to create their fabulous product.
The Lip Injection is a clear, liquid lip treatment that plumps the lips. It is infused with natural Vitamin E, which increases circulation, and increases lip volume for up to four hours. To achieve the best results, you will want to use this product everyday. The treatment is available in clear, or tinted. Lip color or gloss can be applied after Lip Injection has dried to achieve a more dramatic look.
Lip Injection – Advantage
- The product is inexpensive.
- They offer clear, along with six other colors of the lip treatment.
- Lip Injection plump lips permanently with daily use.
- Too Faced products have been featured on television, movie sets, videos, in magazines, and through other media outlets.
- The lip-glosses are fun, flirty, and fabulous!
- There are no tests involving animals.
- time frame of effectiveness for the plumping is four hours.
Lip Injection – Drawbacks
- The website is overwhelmingly pink, feminine, and full of Hollywood glamour, and it may appeal to only those of a certain age group.
- There is no important information on the website regarding the “exclusive formula”, and ingredients that would assist the customers in making an informed choice.
- The name “Lip Injection” may give one the impression that there is actually a needle involved.
- It is safe to assume that the men who created the product, probably don’t use them.
- There may be a slight, tingling sensation that lasts for 5-10 minutes.
- Results may differ according to individual usage, and the degree of Vitamin E absorption.
- The web site does not list a money back guarantee.
Lip Injection – The Bottom Line
The media attention is focused on these hip, trendy products. Lip Injections by Too Faced has an extremely inventive, colorful, and hip website, and products. It is unique and trendy, but for some may be a bit much.
The main focus is on the flirtatious manner in which the products are described, and marketed to the consumer, instead of focusing on any scientific research, or modern technology.
The Vitamin E contained in the formula is the only plumping factor by encouraging circulation to the lips, and there is no mention of that on the official website. Since the ingredients are not relevant enough to disclose, possibly with good reason, the question is if this will do anything besides tingle on the lips for 5-10 minutes.
Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."