Lip Volume Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Lip Volume?
The U.K. company Transformulas manufactures the lip enhancement product Lip Volume which is featured on its professional, well-designed website. Lip Volume is part of the Transformulas wide range of skincare products which are all available to order from the company website. This product is available for the cost £29.95. Although there are limited reviews mentioned online regarding the manufacturer claims.
Lip Volume : Does It Really Work?
Lip Volume is designed to help plump the lips, making them appear fuller and voluptuous and also moisturize, protect and soften. Cera Alba in the formula is a collagen-boosting ingredient, while Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E3 heals and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Protecting beeswax is the key softening ingredient while the Macadamia nut oil provides a layer of protection. Two types of Lip Volume are available, including a chocolate bronzing gloss and clear peppermint formula.
What Are The Ingredients In Lip Volume?
- Glycine Soja: This ingredient is used as a skin conditioning and skin firming because it is a natural emollient and moisturizer.
- Octyl Stearate: This ingredient gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance while preventing water loss. Although it may trigger certain allergies.
- Decyl Oleate: This ingredient acts as lubricants on the skin surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Persea Gratissima: This ingredient moisturize by helping the skin retain water.
Benefits Of Lip Volume
- Key ingredients are listed
- Lip Volume is available in a clear gloss and bronze
- This product soften the lips. Although there are very few reviews backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Lip Volume
- Lip Volume is expensive
- The product has to be ordered from the U.K.
- Only unused product is accepted for returns
- The returns period is only 7 days
Final Verdict: Lip Volume
It is not clear exactly which ingredients contained in the Lip Volume formula have the ‘plumping’ effect, but judging from the list of ingredients, the product would certainly provide intense moisture, improving the appearance of the skin. Unfortunately, because Lip Volume has to be ordered from the U.K. and it is more expensive than most, there would be no reason to opt for this brand over a lip enhancement brand available in North America.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion: