Lipo Massage for Anti-Cellulite Treatment
In case you are averse to visiting a salon or a spa, treat your cellulite at the comfort of your home. You might want to get your own lipo massage device could be the right alternative for you to get rid of that cellulite dimpling…
Is Lipo Massage An Extension of Endermologie?
Lipo massage is a newer version of endermologie using almost the same techniques for removal of cellulite. It uses the same roller and suction technology that is characteristic of endermologie treatment method. All the same, lipo massage works faster and delivers a more targeted result to banish the superficial fat trapped in the subcutaneous layer under the surface of your skin. In other words, you can target any specific area of your body through this procedure for treatment of your cellulite condition.
In addition to treating cellulite, lipo massage can perform many other tasks including body contouring/sculpting. In fact, majority of lipo massage devices are supplied with a set of different treatment heads to undertake diverse functions – in addition to the one for reduction of cellulite – on all parts of your body. Some of the other tasks that can be carried out by lipo massage are:
- Rejuvenation of the fat cell metabolism to give an impressive contouring to your shape.
- Reduction/removal of wrinkles.
- Brings considerable relief to muscle related pains/aches or tension.
- Improves blood circulation that in turn can improve your cellulite condition.
- Helps in faster healing and act as a supplement subsequent to cosmetic surgery.
- Aids in overall restoration of your youthful look and disposition.
Procedure Specific to Anti-Cellulite Treatment
Lipo massage employs an improved version of the motorized roller technology – rollers with mechanized valves and used in conjunction with suction, which is in endermologie for treatment of cellulite. It boasts of a dynamic rotations technique that facilitates more vigorous action to get rid of stubborn superficial fat of the worst kind. While the roll-in technique is used for Cellulite Treatment and slimming purposes, the roll-out and roll-up techniques are typically employed for firming up the loose skin and body contouring respectively.
The innovative roll-in technique enables one to easily maneuver the rollers to target any region affected by cellulite. The new procedure warrants the participation of the patient in identifying the targeted muscles through alternate contractions and relaxations. Once the cellulite-affected fat cells are isolated, the motorized rollers of the lipo massage device start to works on them rather vigorously. As the intense action begins to burn the released fat, the surface layers of skin get nurtured back through effective fluid exchanges that lead to rejuvenation of skin as well as gradual reduction of your cellulite.
Benefits of Lipo Massage
Various benefits of the lipo massage procedure could be listed as follows:
- State-of-the-art technology. Employment of innovative methods – separate ones for different types of skin conditions including cellulite.
- Noninvasive and non-surgical treatment procedure.
- Short treatment sessions – a single session lasting for about 35 minutes.
- Faster result in comparison to other contemporary Anti-Cellulite Treatment methods. You will need six to nine treatment sessions – your cellulite starts reducing after six treatment sessions, more or less.
- Risk free treatment method wit no apparent side effects.
- A fairly low cost treatment method in comparison to other cellulite treatment procedures. A single treatment can cost you as little as $40.
- Approved by FDA for treatment of cellulite.
Lipo massage is now being preferred by many simply because of the advantages listed above. You may, however, undertake a proper market survey in your area to avail of the best available option. And do not forget to talk to your doctor before you go for lipo massage to treat your cellulite.
Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."