Lipo-Metric Review: Does It Really Work?
Lipo-Metric – At A Glance
Vichy Lipo-Metric Contouring Refining Intensive Care comes from the makers of the number one skincare brand in European pharmacies. Vichy Laboratories products target skin aging and drying with the company’s signature Vichy Thermal Spa Water as its foundation. The water, from the mountains of central France has been renowned for its skin conditioning properties since the 17th century and contains 15 mineral salts and trace elements. An established company with a respected reputation throughout Europe, Vichy appears to have a serious commitment to product safety and testing and conducts extensive research on skin, manufacturer procedures and their products’ formulations.
Vichy Lipo-Metric is among several anti-aging, anti-drying skin care products. The product appears to be a reformulation of an earlier product called Lyposyne Cellulite Treatment. Its patented Adrenalyse-S complex is designed to target cellulite, help stimulate the elimination of fatty deposits and reduce skin dimpling.
Lipo-Metric – Facts
Vichy Lipo-Metric Contouring Refining Intensive Care relies on two active ingredient complexes to target stubborn cellulite. Vichy’s original formula, Liposyne Cellulite Treatment, has been revamped to include not only Adrenalyse-S, but Aminokine-G to increase visible firming and smoothing results. Neither of these formulations is explained on the official website, other than to say that Adrenalyse-S helps reduce the appearance of dimpled skin and Aminokine-G helps firm and define the skin’s contour. The products Vichy Thermal Spa Water is given much attention and very specific application procedures are outlined in detail for each body location.
The official Vichy website provides extensive information about the company in general, its safety and research commitment, and signature natural mineral water base, but very limited specific product ingredient information is offered on the manufacturer’s website.
Lipo-Metric – Positive Features
- Vichy is a leading skincare company in Europe.
- No animal testing on any Vichy products.
- Product safety is vigilantly monitored.
- Allergy and sensitive skin tested, non comedagenic.
- Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Reasonably affordable at $35 for a 6.7 oz. tube.
- Centuries old therapeutic waters included in the product may be a selling point for some users.
Lipo-Metric – Negative Features
- Very limited product ingredient information is given.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No user testimonials are available on the official website.
- Confusion over product name—either Lipo-Metric Contour Refining Intensive Care or Liposyne Cellulite Treatment— may turn off some users.
- No money back guarantee is offered on the official website.
Lipo-Metric – Conclusion
Lipo-Metric Contour Refining Intensive Care comes from an established European company that appears to have done its homework on its signature ingredients. Although the specifics about their cellulite formula is sketchy, the official website does a good job of convincing potential users of the safety of their products. It is reasonably priced and the addition of therapeutic French waters are likely to entice users to give it a try.