Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Creme Review
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème – At A Glance
Nutra Luxe is the brand name of a wide variety of anti-aging skin care products developed and manufactured with the backing of Dr. Andrew Hawrych, a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Although a surgeon, Dr.Hawrych believes that surgery should be the last option in addressing aging skin issues and that with the use of scientifically advanced anti-aging skin care technologies, surgery may not be necessary at all in the treatment of the early signs of aging.
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème from Nutra Luxe M.D. is scientifically designed to address the reduction of microcirculation that results from increased pressure on the tissue surrounding fat deposits. The manufacturer’s website offers limited information about the product and it is not readily available to order through the website. It is however available through several online retailers, higher end spas and through select doctor’s offices.
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème – Facts
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème relies on Caffeine to breakdown triglycerides (i.e. fat) and increase the blood flow. CoEnzyme A and Bupleurum Chinensis Extract are also instrumental in the formula’s functioning to transport the fatty acids and activate cellular metabolism, as is the nano technology delivery system designed to carry the key ingredients into the deep layers of the skin. The manufacturer’s website and other retailer’s sites highlight the importance of continued use for 3 to 4 months to see visible results. Some users may find this extended use before seeing results unacceptable. The cost of the crème is $69 for 7 oz. which is on the more expensive side for cellulite reducing treatments.
Very limited product ingredients are listed on the manufacturer’s website, although a complete ingredient list is available on other sales websites.
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème – Positive Features
- Easy to use.
- Deeply discounted offers through several online retailers.
- Various websites selling the product offer overnight and international shipping.
- Designed specifically for the abdominal region.
- Targeted for use by both men and women.
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème – Negative Features
- Limited product ingredient information is given on the official website.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No user testimonials are available on either the manufacturer’s website or other retail outlet sites.
- $70 price may make this unattainable for some users.
- Manufacturer offers little justification for the higher price tag of this product.
- Contains parabens which can be irritating to some users.
- Extended use duration may turn some users off from trying the product.
Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Crème – Conclusion
Nutra-Luxe M.D. Lipo Reduction Anti-Cellulite Creme is said to be a doctor developed and recommended cellulite reduction crème that contains caffeine. While much is made of Dr. A. Hayrych’s involvement in the product line, little solid information is given regarding his credentials or role in the development of the anti cellulite treatment. The ingredient list which is unavailable on the manufacturer’s website, includes several anti-cellulite agents, though none of these ingredients receive any attention on the manufacturer’s website.