Liva Derma Retinol Face Serum Review 2018: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Liva Derma?
Liva Derma Retinol Face Serum is an anti-aging product that is committed to help you experience the vitality of youthful skin once again. It has been claimed to help smoothen out your wrinkles and blot out other visible signs of skin aging. Liva Derma reviews list only two key ingredients, retinol and collagen, infused in this serum that helps this product make your younger-looking skin happen once again.
Liva Derma – Does it Really Work?
Liva Derma works by increasing the rate by which aged and damaged skin is sloughed off and eliminated so that newer, younger, more flawless skin can emerge to take its place. Retinol is the key ingredient at work, helping your skin romp up its collagen production rates as well as increase the volume of collagen available to support faster repairs and regeneration. Reviews of retinol and collagen in topical products validate how these ingredients may be able to improve the health and appearance of mature and aging skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Liva Derma
Liva Derma Retinol Face Serum has the following ingredients:
- Retinol: This Vitamin A derivative works in three ways to help renew your skin and reveal its youthful vitality. First, it forces old and damaged layer out so that newer skin can show through. Second, its exfoliation function stimulates faster rates of collagen production and improves collagen production volumes. Third, it also works out a brighter, more even toned complexion by inhibiting melanin production.
- Collagen: This ingredient helps amp up collagen levels in your skin. Higher volumes of collagen support more efficient and effective skin repairs, regeneration and renewal so that turnovers can happen much faster and, which each turnover, a lesser damaged layer shows through.
How to apply Liva Derma
Cleanse your skin thoroughly and tone before applying this product. Use this serum only at night due to its retinol content. Retinol easily breaks down upon contact with sunlight and heat, rendering this active ingredient useless for daytime use. During the day, always use sunscreen so as not to negate the positive improvements that your skin may experience as you regularly use this serum.
Benefits of Liva Derma
- This product is packaged in an airtight and opaque bottle container which provides better protection for its active components versus packaging it in a jar.
- Reviews of useful anti-aging ingredients confirm that retinol and collagen may help improve the condition and presentation of mature and aging skin.
- This serum may provide anti-aging benefits without painful injections and high risk cosmetic surgeries.
- Liva Derma reviews still consider retinol as a gold standard in anti-aging skincare.
- This serum may be conveniently purchased online.
Disadvantages of Liva Derma
- This product is sold over affiliate marketing websites that do not guarantee privacy of personal information and security of transactions.
- User reviews are not available, limiting information about firsthand user experience with this serum.
- The full product ingredients list is not openly disclosed.
- Side effects cannot be evaluated.
- There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer.
Does Liva Derma Have Any Side-Effects?
Liva Derma Side effects are:
- Retinol causes skin to become more photosensitive and, therefore, prone to sun damage.
- Irritation and allergic reaction should be anticipated given the lack of information about all of the ingredients infused in this serum.
Is it worth buying Liva Derma Retinol Face Serum?
Reviews written about this product attest to its high potency and ability to restore aging skin back to its youthful vitality. However, these claims are made by affiliate marketers who stand to benefit from sales. Liva Derma may be able to support your skin’s journey back to its younger state but, there are no guarantees it will.
Frequently Asked Questions About Liva Derma Retinol Face Serum:
What is the Price of Liva Derma?
Liva Derma Retinol Face Serum reportedly costs $100 per bottle.
Where to buy Liva Derma?
This serum may be bought through affiliate marketing websites.
Can I use the Liva Derma with makeup?
Due to its retinol content, this serum is best used at night only.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."