Living Nature Radiance Night Oil Review: Is This Product Worth Buying?
Living Nature Radiance Night Oil is meant to boost collagen with natural plant oils to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and firm skin to restore youth. This particular formula is for those with normal to dry skin.
Living Nature is a New Zealand-based skincare company founded in 1987. It seeks to provide natural cosmetics made from quality ingredients and crafted with passion.
Living Nature Radiance Night Oil is $69 on the manufacturer’s site. It is also sold through a number of online retailers, like Amazon, where it can sometimes be found for slightly less. Living Nature provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Organic Rosehip Fruit Oil: Improves cell regeneration and repairs damaged tissues
- Organic Calendula Extract: Soothes irritations
- Organic Jojoba Oil: Moisturizes and nourishes skin
- Frankincense Oil
- Fragrance: From the natural essential oils Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- Carrot Extract
- Tocopherol: Vitamin E
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil: Stimulates collagen production naturally
Apply a few drops every night. Smooth the oil over your face and neck, focusing on areas where wrinkles are visible. You can add the drops to other Living Nature products, such as the Nourishing Night Cream or the Ultra Nourishing Mask for extra results.
- Reduce visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve hydration to fill in fine lines
- Soothe irritation and redness
- Increase collagen levels for improved firmness
- Keep skin youthful
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
Living Nature Radiance Night Oil claims to soothe irritation and redness. This product is said to have the ability to reduce wrinkles and fine lines but skin irritation can arise due to the fragrances it contains. One of its ingredients, Frankincense oil, can cause skin rashes, gastrointestinal distress, such as nausea, and stomach pain. Given the possible side effects, one can get in using this, we do not recommend purchasing this oil. It is advisable to do more research on the products benefits, or possibly, an alternative oil that can deliver results safely.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.