Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Review: Does It Deliver Results?
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Description
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, US $20 for 20o ml, is infused with some of the best natural ingredients known to boost skin moisture, repair and rejuvenation. This product does not contain drying alcohols that can severely dry out and damage your skin.
Liz Earle is committed to delivering only high quality and proven safe ingredients in its products. None of its products are tested on animals.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Ingredients
- Cucumber Extract(Cucumis sativus): Gives your skin an instantly comfortable feel with its high-water content, as it also seeps deeply to nourish your skin with health boosting minerals that includes potassium and silicon
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens): Has aromatherapeutic properties that enhances relaxation and helps you maintain mental and spiritual balance
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis): Has moisture-boosting properties that soothes tired skin and natural skin healing properties that facilitates faster repairs and rebuilding of the skin’s protective barriers that improves skin resilience and minimizes surface water loss
- Glycerin: A powerful humectant that deeply soothes skin dryness while also leaving a comfortable feeling of better hydrated skin surface
- Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus): Has natural astringent and pore-tightening qualities that help smoothen your skin’s appearance and brighten your overall complexion
- D-panthenol: Alsoknown as pro-Vitamin B5, moisturizes skin deeply, supports refortifying your skin’s outer protective barriers, and aids in stimulating faster skin cell renewal
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): Provides strong antioxidant protection against the cell-damaging effects of free radicals, and enhances skin protection from UV
- Marigold or Calendula Extract (Calendula officinalis): Has natural soothing properties that calms and relieves skin from irritation, redness and other adverse reactions
- Chamomile Essential Oil/Extract (Anthemis nobilis): Has naturally strong anti-inflammatory properties that calm irritated and inflamed skin which, in turn, strengthens your skin’s resilience in withstanding aging, damage and infection
Use Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic twice daily, in between your cleanser and your moisturizer. Wet a piece of cotton with this product then, apply on your face, neck and chest in upward strokes to get more product into your pores.
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Advantages
- Contains a long list of naturally-derived ingredients known to help skin improve protection, repair and resilience
- Product is formulated by a company well known for its ingredient safety policy
- Product is not tested on animals
Instant Boost Skin Tonic Disadvantages
- Product contains fragrance ingredients which can be irritating to any skin type but most especially for sensitive and problematic skin
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a well-known neurotoxin that can harm your nerves over the long-term
- Product contains polyethylyene glocols (PEG), toxic chemicals which can easily become contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic is a product that can seriously boost your skin health with regular, longer term use. The toxic ingredients contained in the formula, however are not consistent with the company policy of product component effectiveness and safety. It is possible to derive the same benefits that this product provides from another toner made without irritating and toxic ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."