L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Overview
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil is a product produced to act as a shower cleanser and it’s produced from the use of natural ingredients. This serum scented hydrating foam that is rich in nourishing lipids. It’s said to change into lavish, which is softening foam that enhances gentle skin cleansing, leaving the user with softness.
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil can be used for showering or for shaving. This product is a cleanser that contains lipids that are conjugated with rosemary and grapevine. It’s said to leave a gentle and relaxing softness after use. It has no parabens, triclosan, synthetic dyes or phthalates.
This product is available on internet and it’s packaged on light weight plastic material. This product is sold at a cost of $19.00 and its said to have free domestic delivery and free return policy.
About L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil- Does It Really Work?
This product is manufactured by L’Occitane EN Provence, which is a company dedicated at offering glowing beauty, which is unique. It is a company that produces a variety of cosmetic products that are environmental friendly.
The manufacturer claims that this show oil product transforms into delicate foam when it comes into contacts with water, which help to cleanse the body gently. It’s rich in almond oil, thus respecting hydrolipidic film. It leaves a subtle softness and freshness that is delightful to the skin.
What Are L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Ingredients?
It contains a blend of natural ingredients, which work well in enhancing body cleansing. This product leaves the user with a soft and fresh feeling after the bath.
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil ingredients used to formulate this formula include:
- Grape Seed Oil Extract – Contains procyanidin dymers which act as aromatase inhibitors. It helps in body cleansing and in skin hydration and healing.
- Aqua – It’s a solvent that allows the other ingredients to dissolve and as well as facilitating the cleansing process.
- Sweet Almond Oil – It helps to melt away makeup, dirt and impurities during the cleansing or bathing process. It also leaves the user with a soft, glowing and hydrated skin complexion.
- Rosemary Extract – It’s used to flavor this cleanser and also plays a role eliminating skin pathogen and impurities, thus enhancing a healthy skin complexion.
- Mipa- Sulfate -It helps to make this cleanser and it’s potent in enhancing healthy skin cleansing process.
- Laureth-3 – It plays a role in enhancing dirt and impurity removal during the cleansing period.
- Sunflower Seed Oil – It helps in skin hydration enhances the removal of dead skin cells and leaves the user with a radiant and glowing skin complexion.
- Propylene Glycol – It helps to make cosmetic formulations and it helps in body skin cleansing, conditioning and it’s also useful during shaving.
- Sorbitan Oleate – It’s used to formulate skin cleansers and it helps in dirt removal and skin hydration.
Direction To Use
This product is a replacement for soap and thus shouldn’t be used as a skin moisturizer or a body lotion. Apply this product on a wet skin, lather it up and then rinse properly.
- It has a subtle and rich scent which is organic in its made.
- It helps to eliminate stubborn dirt and impurities from the skin.
- It cleanses the skin well and leaves the user with a softness and freshness feeling.
- It has money back guarantee and free domestic shipment.
- The exact ratio of ingredients used is not indicated on the official site.
- The roles of ingredients listed are not well explained on the official site.
Does L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Have Side Effects?
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil side effects may be negative health impacts such as skin irritations.
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil Customer Reviews
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil reviews are:
“I don’t know how an oil can clean skin, but this is just wonderful! It does feel oily when you first put in in your hands, but it does foam up and feels warm as you work it into lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, but not slippery or greasy in any way…”
29 December 2013 by SisqB
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil is a cleanser that transforms into delicate foam when it comes into contact with the water, and helps to cleanse the body gently. It works well in eliminating stubborn dirt and impurities. It leaves the user with a fresh and soft feeling after use. Some of the ingredients used are toxic and it’s good to be careful when making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: