L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam?
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam, US $34 for 5.0 oz., is a foaming cleanser that is formulated with ingredients that can loosen up toughened debris and stubborn impurities, including makeup built for long wear, in just a single wash. Although this product contains fragrance which may lead to skin irritation.
L’Occitane en Provence is a French luxury skin care, fragrance and personal care brand that was established in 1976 which traces its beginnings to have all began in Provence, a region in the French countryside. This is where the company sources most of its ingredients, keeping the formulations fresh and potent.
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam : Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits to your skin every time you cleanse:
- Deliver highly potent cleansing agents to clear your skin of a wide array of impurities without irritating your skin
- Leave your skin with a cooled and refreshed after feel
- Revitalize your skin to give you a smoother, clearer, and brighter complexion
This product helps your skin release and eject toughened dirt and grime, and persistent product residues to allow your skin to restore its optimal level of health and appearance. This product provides added benefits that includes purifying and calming effect on irritated skin, qualities that make it ideal for use on sensitive and reactive skin.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam?
- Organic Immortelle Floral Water: Has intense moisture-giving properties that comes with anti-inflammatory benefits that help this solution deliver a gentle cleansing action that does not hurt your skin, while also purifying your skin with its natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Coco-Glucoside: Acts as an emulsifier and surfactant, it lifts and draws out impurities from your skin and facilitates dissolution and elimination of the same from your skin
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that clears skin of signs of irritation to even out your skin tone and promote a clearer and more flawless complexion
Benefits Of L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam
- This product does not contain parabens, phthalates and sulfates, all of which have been repeatedly demonstrated to cause detrimental impacts to your overall health and well-being.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product has never been tested on animals, as do every other product formulated and manufactured by L’Occitane.
- This product contains highly potent anti-inflammatory ingredients which can cancel out the potential irritations that your skin may obtain from this formula. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam
- This product contains several ingredients that can be irritating to your skin and have high potential for being toxic to your overall health and well-being.
- Several L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam reviews posted by users show complaints about the strong, overpowering fragrance from this cream which can be irritating if you don’t like strong scents besides, that perfume can ruin your skin’s health.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, triethanolamine and butane
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for organ toxicity due to Butane, a hydrocarbon that can has been given a moderate to high rating for overall hazard by the Environmental Working Group, a consumer watchdog composed of scientists who come out with product and ingredient reviews based on toxicity.
How To Apply L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam
- Use L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam day and night.
- Massage product over damp skin then, rinse off completely.
Final Verdict : L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam once again highlights one of the brand’s most priced ingredients, the Immortelle Flower, claimed to promote better skin synthesis, moisture, and a host of other functions that benefit your skin. Sadly, the added benefits this ingredient brings to this product, along with other beneficial ingredients, don’t last after the product has and collected impurities get eliminated from your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."