L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Review: Does It Really Work?
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Introduction
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam, US $34 for 5.0 oz., is a foaming cleanser that is formulated with ingredients that can loosen up toughened debris and stubborn impurities, including makeup built for long wear, in just a single wash.
What Does L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits to your skin every time you cleanse:
- Deliver highly potent cleansing agents to clear your skin of a wide array of impurities without irritating your skin
- Leave your skin with a cooled and refreshed after feel
- Revitalize your skin to give you a smoother, clearer, and brighter complexion
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Manufacturer’s Detail
L’Occitane en Provence is a French luxury skin care, fragrance and personal care brand that was established in 1976 which traces its beginnings to have all began in Provence, a region in the French countryside. This is where the company sources most of its ingredients, keeping the formulations fresh and potent. The global company has been recognized for its many social advocacies and remains to be a staunch supporter of causes that uphold environmental protection, and promote fair business practices.
Working of L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam
This product helps your skin release and eject toughened dirt and grime, and persistent product residues to allow your skin to restore its optimal level of health and appearance. This product provides added benefits that includes purifying and calming effect on irritated skin, qualities that make it ideal for use on sensitive and reactive skin.
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Ingredients
- Organic Immortelle Floral Water: Has intense moisture-giving properties that comes with anti-inflammatory benefits that help this solution deliver a gentle cleansing action that does not hurt your skin, while also purifying your skin with its natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Coco-Glucoside: Acts as an emulsifier and surfactant, it lifts and draws out impurities from your skin and facilitates dissolution and elimination of the same from your skin
- Helichrysum Italicum Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that clears skin of signs of irritation to even out your skin tone and promote a clearer and more flawless complexion
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Pros
- This product does not contain parabens, phthalates and sulfates, all of which have been repeatedly demonstrated to cause detrimental impacts to your overall health and well-being.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product has never been tested on animals, as do every other product formulated and manufactured by L’Occitane.
- This product contains highly potent anti-inflammatory ingredients which can cancel out the potential irritations that your skin may obtain from this formula.
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Cons
- This product contains several ingredients that can be irritating to your skin and have high potential for being toxic to your overall health and well-being.
- Several L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam reviews posted by users show complaints about the strong, overpowering fragrance from this cream which can be irritating if you don’t like strong scents besides, that perfume can ruin your skin’s health.
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, triethanolamine and butane
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine
- Increased risk for organ toxicity due to Butane, a hydrocarbon that can has been given a moderate to high rating for overall hazard by the Environmental Working Group, a consumer watchdog composed of scientists who come out with product and ingredient reviews based on toxicity.
Use L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam day and night. Massage product over damp skin then, rinse off completely.
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “I have very oily skin, and this helps clean my face in the mornings and evenings. My skin feels a lot better and refreshing.”
- “The smell can be a little much if youare sensitive to smell but it fades pretty quickly. It’s also pretty pricey.”
L’Occitane Intense Cleansing Foam once again highlights one of the brand’s most priced ingredients, the Immortelle Flower, claimed to promote better skin synthesis, moisture, and a host of other functions that benefit your skin. Sadly, the added benefits this ingredient brings to this product, along with other beneficial ingredients, don’t last after the product has and collected impurities get eliminated from your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: