Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm?
As per the manufacturer, L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm, US $19.99 for 1.7 oz., restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels as it also works up your skin’s outer layers to give you better protection and to keep more moisture in. This product benefits your skin in the following ways:
- Relieves dryness instantly
- Makes skin firmer and denser
- Hydrates your skin for a comfortably long period of time. Although Product contains fragrance ingredients and artificial colorants which can be highly irritating.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm?
- Calcium: Reinforces your epidermis, making it healthier looking, less fragile, and more resilient to damaging environmental factors that make skin break and cause it to become brittle, aged, and infected
- Shea Butter: Instantly moisturizes your skin, leaves a silky, comforting feeling on the surface, and aids your skin in keeping moisture in
- Royal Jelly Extract: Loaded with all the nutrients that promote skin health down to the cellular level, including Vitamin B complex, which give this ingredient powerful humectant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant properties that all support your skin in fighting and correcting damage
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
How To Apply L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm is recommended for daytime and nighttime application. Women and men with combination to oily skin types, however, may find the product hard to manage for daytime wear, most especially under makeup, because of its tendency to become sticky and greasy in humid weather.
- Take a generous amount and rub between your fingers to activate the formula. Apply only on skin that has been previously cleansed and toned thoroughly. Use on your face, neck and chest.
- For best results, use with other L’Oreal products in the Age Perfect line.
Benefits Of L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm
- Product is ideal for use on face, neck and chest
- Product is specially formulated for mature, aging skin
- Improves skin texture, structure and elasticity in just one month. Although some customer haven’t notice any difference.
Disadvantages Of L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm
- Product contains fragrance ingredients and artificial colorants which can be highly irritating most especially among people with sensitive and problematic skin
- Product contains toxic polyethylene glycols (PEG) which can easily become contaminated with carcinogenic chemicals
- Thick cream can be tacky to manage and can easily grease under daytime makeup.
- This product may lead to Skin allergies.
Final Verdict : L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm
Might your skin require L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Golden Balm now? Keep in mind that this product is made for mature skin only. How it performs depends greatly on the formula it is made up with but also, how well it matches your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."