L’Oreal Bright Reveal Review: Is This The Right Product For You?
L’Oreal Bright Reveal Peel Pads are multi-ply textured pads containing wrinkle-reducing brightening treatment meant to fade wrinkles, peel away dead skin to even the complexion, and brighten skin for a soft, radiant look and feel.
L’Oreal Paris, a leading beauty brand, is a division of L’Oreal USA that focuses on clinically proven luxury beauty products at more affordable prices. This product is part of their Revitalift line.
One container of L’Oreal Bright Reveal Peel Pads contains 30 pads and can be purchased from the manufacturer’s site for $19.99. You can also find this product at major retailers like Ulta Beauty. L’Oreal Paris does provide a money-back guarantee, but it only goes up to $7.99.
- Denatured Alcohol
- Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid: buffering agent
- Propylene Glycol: conditioner
- Glycerin: moisturizer
- Glycolic Acid: exfoliator from sugarcane
- Sodium Hydroxide: pH adjuster
- Citric Acid: alpha hydroxyl acid used to promote skin peeling and regrowth
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: antioxidant
- PPG-26-Buteth-26: conditioner
- Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil: perfumed surfactant
- Limonene: fragrance
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Biosaccharide Gum-1: conditioner
- Hexyl Cinnamal: fragrance
- Linalool: deodorant
- Benzyl Salicylate: UV absorber
Apply every night by smoothing the pads over the freshly washed skin. Do not get in eyes. Do not rinse off. Follow with an application of a moisturizer. Your skin may be sensitive to sunlight after the renewal process, so a moisturizer with SPF is preferred (the company offers one in their Revitalift line).
- Reduce visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Exfoliate away dead skin to even the tone and texture of the complexion
- Reveal fresh, bright, youthful skin
- Works in 30 days
- Primes skin to better absorb further anti-aging products
- Gentle on skin
L’Oreal Bright Reveal Peel Pads have an official website that is pretty informative. It describes what the product is meant to do and provides the full ingredient list. While there is no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness, the formula does contain proven exfoliating ingredients like citric acid and glycolic acid that will rid the face of dead skin. However, there are not any major wrinkle-reducing ingredients listed, so the level of wrinkle reduction results is questionable without provided test results.
L’Oreal Bright Reveal Peel Pads are supposed to produce wrinkle-reduction results in 30 days, but without provided documentation, that is hard to confirm.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.