L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Review: Is It Really Effective?
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Description
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask uses pure clays and charcoal to draw dirt, impurities, and toxins from dull, tired skin to leave it fresh, radiant, and supple. L’Oreal Paris established itself as a beauty leader back in 1973, and they are still an industry leader in skin, hair, and beauty products today. This mask can be purchased for $12.99 on the manufacturer’s site and through major retailers like Target and Walmart. L’Oreal appears to provide a one-year money-back guarantee, but only up to $7.99.
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Kaolin Clay:Natural clay that cleanses skin, removes dead cells, and absorbs excess oil from pores
- Montmorillonite Clay:A pure mineral clay, named after the French town where it was discovered, that minimizes pores and pulls impurities from the skin
- Moroccan Lava Clay:A restorative natural clay that contains a compound that can heal cracks in the skin and even repair small wounds
- Charcoal Powder:Mineral that acts like a magnet, drawing out impurities and toxins from the skin
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask should be applied three times a week to clean, dry skin in an even layer, avoiding eyes and lips. Let dry for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Advantages
- Cleanse the pores of impurities like dirt and excess oil to create a radiant complexion and minimize pores
- Pull toxins from the pores to freshen the complexion and encourage natural cell turnover for a smoother, healthier appearance
- Highly affordable and backed by a money-back guarantee
- Company claims this product shows results within 10 minutes
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the amounts of the ingredients in the formula
- The money-back guarantee appears to only cover up to $7.99
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask is designed to restore a healthy, radiant glow to the skin by pulling dirt, oil, and toxins from the skin and minimizing pores. While the company is forthcoming with the ingredient list, no study results or documentation proving this ingredient’s effectiveness is readily supplied. Still, all of the ingredients are well-known and proven cleansing and purifying ingredients; it is just unclear if this particular formulation provides the fast-acting results the company promises. L’Oreal does appear to have a one-year money-back guarantee, but it only refunds up to $7.99, which will not cover the total cost of this product. There are many purifying masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.