L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask?
As claimed by manufacturer, L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask uses pure clays and charcoal to draw dirt, impurities, and toxins from dull, tired skin to leave it fresh, radiant, and supple. L’Oreal Paris established itself as a beauty leader back in 1973, and they are still an industry leader in skin, hair, and beauty products today. This mask can be purchased for $12.99 on the manufacturer’s site and through major retailers like Target and Walmart. Although this product contains ingredient such as Butylene Glycol which could trigger skin irritation.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask?
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on the manufacturer’s website.
- Kaolin Clay : Natural clay that cleanses skin, removes dead cells, and absorbs excess oil from pores.
- Montmorillonite Clay : A pure mineral clay, named after the French town where it was discovered, that minimizes pores and pulls impurities from the skin.
- Moroccan Lava Clay : A restorative natural clay that contains a compound that can heal cracks in the skin and even repair small wounds.
- Butylene Glycol : This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask
As suggested by manufacturer:
- L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask should be applied three times a week to clean, dry skin in an even layer, avoiding eyes and lips.
- Let dry for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off.
Benefits Of L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask
- Cleanse the pores of impurities like dirt and excess oil to create a radiant complexion and minimize pores.
- Pull toxins from the pores to freshen the complexion and encourage natural cell turnover for a smoother, healthier appearance.
- Company claims this product shows results within 10 minutes. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied.
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the amounts of the ingredients in the formula.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- This product may cause skin to break.
Final Verdict : L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask
L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Clay Mask is designed to restore a healthy, radiant glow to the skin by pulling dirt, oil, and toxins from the skin and minimizing pores. While the company is forthcoming with the ingredient list, no study results or documentation proving this ingredient’s effectiveness is readily supplied. Still, all of the ingredients are well-known and proven cleansing and purifying ingredients; it is just unclear if this particular formulation provides the fast-acting results the company promises. L’Oreal does appear to have a one-year money-back guarantee, but it only refunds up to $7.99, which will not cover the total cost of this product. There are many purifying masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."