Loreal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream Review
Loreal Eye Cream Overview:
It can be frustrating to have to put a dish and a dash, here and there, all over to prettify your face, only to find out your look simply isn’t working for you. The real problem?—Dark under eye circles!
True, there are many ways to cover up those horrible looking bulges under your eyes. You can always use a concealer or a BB Cream to hide them but, if you’re satisfied just getting a quick fix then, you must be missing out on a potentially better, more natural way to beautify those tired-looking eyes and perhaps even reverse those dark under eye circles.
It could sound like just another marketing strategy but, you do need a moisturizer, and you need a separate, specially formulated eye cream to soothe and treat skin on your weary eyes. Could it be that the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream is your best bet in ridding your face of those baggy eyes?
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream is fragrance-free and non-greasy, and is definitely safe for contact lens wearers. However it also contains parabens which could also cause severe irritation.
Loreal Eye Cream Ingredients:
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid (Stearic Acid): This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments. Specifically, caffeine is meant to improve circulation and diminish the appearance of under eye puffiness and dark under eye circles.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
This eye cream product from L’Oreal is formulated with Pro-Retinol A and Pro-Lastyl. Retinol remains to be the gold standard in topical anti-wrinkle skin care. Then, there’s Pro-Retinol A and Pro-Lastyl, two skincare ingredients specially formulated and trademarked by L’Oreal.
Loreal Eye Cream : Does It Really Work?
The L’Oreal Revitalift line smoothens wrinkles but also helps improve the appearance of dark under eye circles. The product formulation helps keep skin well-hydrated, promotes rapid cell turnover, and boosts skin cell renewal and restructuring.
What Pro-Retinol A does is to keep skin hydrated and boost the production of collagen. Since Pro-Retinol A is a powerful antioxidant that can penetrate your skin, it helps your skin fight aging and damage caused by free radicals. Pro-Lastyl, on the other hand, helps in the repair and restructuring of the skin’s outer layer by speeding up the production of elastin fibers.
Loreal Eye Cream Benefits:
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream reduces the appearance of dark under eye circles, however some customer are not happy with the results.
- This product also firms up skin and promotes the maintenance of ultrahydration.
- This product improves the appearance of eye bags and it is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic.
Loreal Eye Cream Drawbacks:
- The active ingredients in this product may cause irritation
- This product is not suitable most especially for those with hypersensitive skin.
- The product is still largely made from synthetically prepared active ingredients.
- It also contains parabens which could also cause severe irritation.
Final Verdict :
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream claims to show noticeably improved appearance of dark under eye circles and fewer lines and creases in as early as four weeks.
When choosing skin care products, you would want to know what it’s made of and how the technology behind it works. L’Oreal shared information about this product freely which means that they are not masking or hiding any potentially harmful and toxic substances in their formulation. Backed and manufactured by a well-respected company, L’Oreal, Revitalift Complete Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer Eye Cream, is the product of careful studies and observations.
Eye creams are must-haves for your skincare regimen. However, the best solution to help minimize and prevent the formation of dark under eye circles, remains to be a shift to a healthier lifestyle. Eat a balanced diet. Sleep well. Exercise regularly. Stick to this healthy regimen and you can be assured that better nourishment and sufficient amounts of oxygen will reach your eyes. You will vanish dark under eye circles in no time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.