L’Oréal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 Review: Works?
L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 Description
L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30, US $19.99 for 1 fl. oz., is a novel product that makes an unconventional combination of fusing facial oil and sunscreen in one product. More specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Instantly boosts your skin’s moisture content and keep it hydrated for hours
- Leaves a thin film on the surface layer which leaves your skin feeling comfortable and well moisturized
- Promote skin that is stronger and more resilient to damage, breakage, and infections
- Leaves your skin with a non-greasy, healthy glow
L’Oreal is one of the biggest players in the personal care and beauty industries with product lines present in every possible range.
L’oreal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 Ingredients
- Avobenzone (2.96%), Homosalate (8.78%), Octisalate (4.88%), and Octocrylene (5.92%): Chemical sunscreen actives that work by absorbing UV and transforming it to heat, a less harmful by-product
- Botanical Oils: Deeply moisturizing, have natural antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties that help rehydrate, purify and relieve skin from irritations that, if left unchecked, can lead to permanent damages to your skin.
Apply L’oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 every morning after cleansing and toning. Use as you would any facial oil.
L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 Advantages
- This product is practically weightless, instantly gives your skin a better-moisturized feel, easily absorbent, and won’t leave your skin greasy but only gleaming with newfound health.
- The product formula contains several antioxidants and noninflammatory ingredients that help provide added protection and relief to irritated skin.
- The product is formulated with SPF 30 already built into the oil.
- Loreal Facial Oil SPF 30 reviews have repeatedly praised this product’s deeply hydrating formula and how it relieves even chronically dry skin, leaving skin with a silky soft feel that lasts for hours.
L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 Disadvantages
- This product is so much better functioning as a moisturizer rather than as a sunscreen because of its oil consistency which, unfortunately, also limits product application, making its sunscreen component non-potent for the low quantities applied.
- This product is formulated with ingredients that are well known to have severely irritating effects on any skin type, that includes fragrance ingredients, and benzyl alcohol, consistent and long-term irritation can permanently damage your skin.
- Sunscreen actives infused in this product are toxic and have been shown to have potential adverse effects to your long-term health.
- Loreal Facial Oil SPF 30 reviews have repeatedly pointed out the irritatingly strong fragrance of the product which makes it so hard to use on the face.
L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Facial Oil SPF 30 could have been a product worthy of your attention if not for the dysfunctional use of sun protection. In fact, based on reviews, this product may still prove to be beneficial for your skin care routine if you want it for its moisturizing qualities, not for its sun protection capabilities, that is.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: