L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Exfoliating Facial Scrub Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is LOreal Paris Facial Scrub?
As per the manufacturer, L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Exfoliating Facial Scrub, US $ 4.99 is a cleanser that also works to exfoliate damaged skin and eliminates grime as you wash and rinse. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
L’Oreal Paris is one of the biggest players in the beauty and personal care categories, with product lines ranging from skin care, hair care, cosmetics, and fragrances, among others. From its humble beginnings in Paris at the turn of the century, the brand grew to become one of the major players in hair coloring products in 1984. Since then, it has been expanding its operations through buyouts and acquisitions, and, today, it manages other companies, including The Body Shop.
LOreal Paris Facial Scrub – Does It Really Work?
This product works by combining skin exfoliation with restoring lost moisture and nourishment. The result is a skin free of debris but one that isn’t rough and toughened as most other strong peels will make skin feel like after treatment.
This product promises to deliver the following specific benefits to enhance your skin’s health and beauty:
- Give your skin a gentle exfoliation every time you cleanse, without damaging your skin unnecessarily
- Deep cleans to draw out impurities deposited in your pores and to purify your pores as well
- Significantly make your skin feel softer and smoother
- Tighten your pores, and make your skin surface appear smoother and better refined
- Enhance skin rejuvenation and renewal that reveals you new younger-looking and flawless skin
What are the Ingredients in LOreal Paris Facial Scrub?
- Salicylic Acid: Provides your skin with a gentle exfoliation made specially for daily use, as it also helps regulate skin shedding and oil production. However it gives dryness and peeling of skin.
- Natural Apricot Seed Powder: Contains high levels of Vitamins A and E, both of which support faster skin rejuvenation
- Coco-Betaine: Works to loosen up tough dirt, oil, and other impurities so that these can be eliminated when the product is rinsed off of your skin
Benefits of LOreal Paris Facial Scrub
- This product is a certified multi-tasker that redounds to multiple skin benefits. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The product comes with a scrub pad which helps improve the experience but, more importantly, also aids in exfoliating tough damaged and aged skin.
- This product is so inexpensive and fairly formulated relative to its top competitors.
Disadvantages of LOreal Paris Facial Scrub
- Some skin types, particularly those with normal to dry skin, may find this product to leave a tight and dry feeling on skin.
- This product contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which blocks your pores, and may not be an ideal product to use most especially when you have sensitive skin
- L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Exfoliating Facial Scrub reviews highlighted how this product’s smell can be overpowering for some users.
Does LOreal Paris Facial Scrub have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Allergic reactions, due to apricot seeds, salicylic acid, and fragrance ingredients, all of which, if irritations are severe and left unchecked, can lead to permanent damages to the skin’s matrix
- Increased risk to various types of cancers, due to Sodium Benzoate which, if it combines with Vitamin C, can form Benzene, a confirmed carcinogen
How to apply LOreal Paris Facial Scrub
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that –
L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Exfoliating Facial Scrub must be incorporated as part of your day time and night time skin care routines.
Final Verdict : LOreal Paris Facial Scrub
L’Oreal Paris Go 360 Clean Exfoliating Facial Scrub is a product that is neither completely good nor bad but, certainly calls for strong convictions, specially concerning SLS and the use of plastic microbeads. The latter has been banned some time ago in the US, and for good reasons – they are non-biodegradable and pollutes the environment. Also, this product do not offers money back guarantee.
Whether you like it or not, you will be making a stand about larger issues when it comes to this product so, what’s it going to be?
Many companies promise to have created the ideal facial skin exfoliator, but it is important to analyze each of these products in a nonbiased manner. An ideal facial exfoliator should be able to penetrate deep into layers of skin in order to cleanse these skin cells at the same time that it exfoliates them. Such an exfoliator must also effectively remove all dead skin cells, and the best products will even minimize the appearance of wrinkles and other fine lines. The overall effect of using a facial exfoliator should be noticeably brighter, cleaner skin. Below is are several top exfoliator products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: