L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Night Recovery Cream ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream Overview
L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Night Recovery Cream, US $18 for a 1.6 oz. tube, promises to bring back your youthful looking skin up to 10 years younger.
About L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream — Does It Really Work?
This Night Cream product is brought to you by L’Oreal Paris, one of the world’s largest and most recognized brands in skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Dramatically boost your skin’s moisture content.
- Relaxes tired and stressed out skin to bring about a clearer, more radiant, and more energetic complexion.
- Fade and smoothen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What Are The Ingredients In L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream?
- Glycerin: Significantly conditions and moisturizes your skin.
- Dimethicone: It gives this product a slippery feel and gives your skin a well-conditioned feeling on the surface that lasts all day.
- Caffeine: Enhances local circulation, giving fluids and nutrients the freedom to move in and out of the treatment area which significantly boosts your skin’s energy and vitality to deliver repairs and turnovers.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to improve the efficiency of cellular functions that help restore your skin health and youthfulness.
Directions To Use
L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream is recommended to be incorporated in your evening skin care regimen. After cleansing and toning your skin, apply a generous amount of this product over your face, neck and chest. Massage in using a combination of upwards and circular motion to aid the product in seeping deep into your skin. Leave on and sleep in it.
- L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream is available in two varieties, which includes one that has been specially formulated to help your skin become rejuvenated overnight.
- This product contains ingredients like caffeine which help in improving local circulation that boosts the delivery of mechanisms that make your skin rejuvenated and renewed.
- The formula may be highly conditioning but, its thick consistency may not make it a suitable moisturizer to use during the summer season.
- This product may not make for a good primer under makeup because the silicones and other ingredients that tend to make your skin grease will make your makeup slip.
- L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream reviews indicate that this product can feel heavy most especially for people who have combination to oily skin types and is therefore not recommended for use by people who have oilier skin.
- This product is formulated with the top three ingredients that can be highly sensitizing to the skin, which are, denatured alcohol, fragrance ingredients, and artificial colorants.
Does L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Night Recovery Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, denatured alcohol, artificial colorants, and synthetic fragrances.
- Increased risk for hormonal fluctuations and irregularities which can easily turn into organ dysfunctions and failures due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
L’Oreal Paris Night Recovery Cream, complemented by its day time formula, delivers the basic requirements your skin needs to recover from multiple signs of damage and aging. However, the formulations remain laden with toxic ingredients. Besides, the sensitizing ingredients also do not permit use across all skin types.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."