L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream?
Beauty and youth restored overnight — that’s the promise of L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream. It replenishes your skin’s lost moisture and relieves it from dryness by flooding your skin with hyaluronic acid which, as you age, your skin produces less of. With low levels of hyaluronic acid, your skin not only appears drier, it also looks aged, loose and saggy.
Skin that needs a noticeable lift and volume is skin that needs L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream. Primarily made of hyaluronic acid and Alpina Galanga leaf extract, this anti-aging product is all about adding density and plumpness to your skin.
Based on a consumer perception research, the following benefits became noticeable to users after four weeks of regular product use:
- Softer, smoother, dewier skin
- Plumper, firmer, and fuller skin
- Smoothened out fine lines and wrinkles
What are the Ingredients in L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Restores your skin’s healthy moisture levels and helps it spring back to life as skin vigor is revitalized by improving your skins’s natural ability to capture and retain moisture over long periods of time
- Alpina Galanga Leaf Extract: Re-invigorates your skin to help restore healthy hydration levels that relieves your skin from chronic dryness and high risk for signs of damage and skin aging to develop
- Vitamin E: Deep moisturizes your skin, floods your skin with antioxidants, and helps rebuild your skin’s outer protective cover, making your skin significantly more resilient to damage
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How to apply L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream
Apply L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream as part of your evening beauty regimen. Generously spread the product on your face and neck with a gentle massage and upward strokes to ease in the product for faster absorption and better assimilation into your skin.
For best results, use with other L’Oreal products in the Revitalift line.
Benefits of L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream
- Firms up and tightens your skin overnight
- Improves smoothness and enhances the silkier feel of your skin
- Recommended by manufacturer for use on all skin types
Disadvantages of L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream
- Product contains drying alcohol that dries out your skin instantly and, with regular application, can damage your skin’s ability to effectively capture and lock in moisture
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG) which are toxic and which can be easily contaminated with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, used in the formula as presevative but, can cause problems with your nerve health
- Contains parabens which, over time, can suffer the normal functioning of your hormones and affect the health of your internal organs
- Product contains fragrance and artificial coloring ingredients which can be highly irritating to your skin, and therefore makes this product not suitable for use on sensitive and problematic skin
- Other than a good moisture boost, this product hardly can boast of bringing any other lasting improvements to your skin because of its tight and limited line up of ingredients
Final Verdict- L’Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Night Cream may have very limited ingredients which may not fulfill your skin needs. You should get more than enough. So if not this product, consider some other product that better addresses your skin’s requirements.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: