Lotus Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Review: Is It Cost Effective?
The top level commitment of Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night is to work in support of your skin’s natural treatment, repair and renewal process which switches on to overdrive as you sleep at night.
Ginseng, grape acid and lily nectar combine to give your skin the following benefits overnight and with continued use:
- Tougher skin that is more resilient to environmental damage
- Renewed and rejuvenated skin
- Significantly better moisturized and hydrated skin
- Improved skin firmness and elasticity
- Enhanced collagen levels
- More efficient skin turnover
- More youthful, healthier and brighter skin
- Skin cleared of damage and impurities overnight
Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night works closely with your skin to bring instant and longer term benefits, whether you have normal, dry, combination or oily skin.
There are no apparent indications that this product should not be used for sensitive skin types.
- Ginseng:Has natural antioxidant properties that protects skin and supports faster skin cell renewal; regular use gives skin a more even toned skin and a brighter overall complexion
- Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acid From Grapes: Sloughs off skin’s top, damaged layer to make way for new skin to resurface
- Lily Nectar: Promotes better skin resiliency by reinforcing the skin’s outer protective barriers to better fight off damages that eventually cause wrinkles, age spots and other signs of skin aging to appear
After your nightly basic routine of cleansing and toning, apply Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night on face, neck and chest. Dot the product and spread upwards then massage in for faster and better absorption.
This product must be used on top of skin treatments and serums but, under thicker creams when layering. Greasy after feel makes this product unsuitable for wear under makeup, and therefore should only be reserved or nighttime application
Use every night for best results.
- Product is lightweight and easily absorbent, compared to other similar products, however, it still takes time for this product to seep into skin
- Leaves silky texture and soft feel on the skin
- Does not leave a sticky feeling
- Small amount goes a long way
- Product speeds up skin cell turnover
- Formula improves skin resiliency and protects from further damage
- Product contains fragrance which people with sensitive skin may find highly irritating
- Product leaves skin surface greasy
- Other than the three active ingredients mentioned, full ingredient list is not disclosed openly, making it impossible for a proper evaluation to be undertaken
- Company website does not contain helpful information for proper product evaluation
- Very limited consumer reviews limits user experience of this product, particularly when it comes to its anti-aging claims
- No studies cited to backup claims
Do you really need a Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night to complete your nighttime regimen? Keep in mind that reading the labels and making comparisons with a similar product are the best, most basic ways by which you can evaluate whether or not a product is worth your purchase. You don’t have to experience every product to find the one that will work best for your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."