Lotus Eye Cream Review(UPDATED 2018): Is it Effective?
Is the dryness, puffiness and early signs of aging skin around your eyes starting to worry you? Worrying will only make it worse, while an eye cream can help resolve your skin issues.
Lotus Eye Cream Details
Formulated to fight skin dryness, the primary cause of skin aging, Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream promises to help keep your skin better moisturized round-the-clock. It also energizes your skin cells to rejuvenate its appearance, visibly and noticeably improving the appearance of skin aging, including wrinkles. Moreover, this product provides strong antioxidant protection that helps skin around your better cope with internal and environmental stressors that cause irreversible skin damages anad signs of skin aging.
This product is all yours for $43 for every 15 ml jar.
Lotus Eye Cream Ingredients List:
Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream is made from the following key ingredients:
Fresh’s Super 7 Complex, specially designed to fight multiple signs of skin aging and protect skin from further damage, this complex consists of the following:
- Lotus flower extracts, provides antioxidant protection to your skin, neutralizing free radicals and thereby averting skin damage
- Blue-green algae, revitalizes skin to improve how it copes with aging
- Hibiscus fruit extract, dramatically raises skin’s moisture levels
- Fig fruit extract, supports skin to lock in moisture for 24/7 hydration that lasts
- Vitamin C, energizes skin cells, protects against free radicals, and has natural astringent properties that leave skin brighter and more radiant
- Vitamin E, moisturizes skin
- Vegetable glycerol, better captures and holds water
Star fruit extract, provides antioxidant protection while also firming up skin and making it more resistance to signs of skin damage and aging
This product is made with the following complete list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, IsostearylIsostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol. Polyglycerin-3, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Nylon 6/12, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, FicusCarica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, CucumisSativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, NelumboNucifera Flower Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, AscorbylTetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Sorbitol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Caramel, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Citral.
Lotus Eye Cream Directions/Working
Use morning and night after cleansing and toning, before layering with a face or wrinkle cream. Use with sunscreen in the morning as some product ingredients may cause skin to become more photosensitive.
Lotus Eye Cream Pros
Product makers have reported both in vitro and consumer testing results. This product is free from sulfates, parabens and phthalates.
Lotus Eye Cream Cons
This product contains potentially irritating fragrances.
A product that acts on your multiple skin issues while also helping your skin better resist further signs of damage and aging, you now have a quick round up of the things you need to know about Lotus Preserve Eye Cream. Time to make a decision — should you try it or not?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.