Lucienne Skin Cream Review: Does This Cream Really Deliver Results?
Lucienne Skin Cream is a wrinkle treatment which is intended to help you nourish and hydrate the skin of your face, presenting a healthier and perhaps more attractive appearance in the process. It is not clear just how much you get in each jar of the product, although it is sold in these individual jars, and it is available from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, Lucienne Skin Cream seems to be sold using the “trial and autoship” program, where you pay a small sum for “shipping and handling” to receive a trial of the product. If you don’t return that in 14 days or otherwise cancel, you will be sent a new supply every month – and charged a substantial amount ($89.92, plus shipping and handling, each month).
Lucienne Skin Cream Ingredients
We could not find any information on the ingredients in this product, other than a mention of “face firming peptides” and an implication that it will also moisturize your skin. This is a rather major mark against it, given that knowing what’s in your beauty treatment products can be vital, in case of product sensitivities or allergies.
We could not find usage directions in the material we could discover. However, most similar products require you to wash your face and gently dry it before applying the cream and gently massaging it into your skin.
- Automatic shipment can be convenient (no shopping!)
- There is a trial period, even if it is not long
- The product is presented as an alternative to cosmetic surgery or injection
- There is almost no information on the product’s ingredients, method of operation, or how long you might need to use it before you could see results.
- There is no clinical information to support the claims the manufacturers are making.
- The price per month is very high
- Only available direct from the manufacturer.
Lucienne Eye Cream is a wrinkle product similar to many others we have seen advertised: it makes grand claims and then does not back it up with anything except a contrast to cosmetic surgery or Botox injections. The trial and autoship program does not show confidence in their product, and without even a basic list of ingredients, you may be paying a premium price for what amounts to a basic moisturizer. There are beauty products available at every price point, most of them sold by manufacturers with more info available: pick the one that’s right for you.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."