Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy Review: Should You Buy This anti-aging-cream?
Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy Overview:
Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy is a skin care anti-aging-cream therapy designed to eliminate the signs of aging. It helps to create a healthy and strong skin by fighting the effects of harsh climatic conditions, UV damage, cigarette smoking and the general reduction in the levels of vitamin C. The continued use of this product enables the user to get an elastic, smooth and healthy skin with a youthful glow.
Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy retails at $19.50 for a 1Fl Oz. The manufacturer offers a return policy on the unopened products. However some of the return cost may be charged on the buyer or according to the agreed terms and conditions.
About Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy- Does It Really Work?
This product is rich in the essential vitamin C which is the main component used in many anti-aging formulas. Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy stimulates the production of collagen whose absence promotes the appearance of aging signs. Collagen has an effect on the formation and appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other aging signs.
Skin devoid of enough collagen develops wrinkles and fine lines due to the damage on the skin cells. The collagen produced by Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy moves up and fills up the empty spaces in the skin and gives a plumbing effect. It fills up these wrinkles and fine lines thereby making the skin elastic and smooth. This was confirmed by a review.
Using skin treatment may lead to the development of a firmer, smoother, and elastic skin. These claims have been confirmed by some of the customer review although some do not accept the claim.
Active Ingredients Used In Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy:
The active ingredients include:
- Soluble collagen- This is the main compound in this skin care treatment. It stimulates the regeneration of cells that have already been damaged. With time it helps to smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Spinosa gum- this helps to stimulate the production of collagen at a faster rate.
- Penoxyethanol – this acts a preservative in the skin care therapy.
- Citric acid- this helps to stimulate the process of healing for the damaged skin cells. It also helps to get rid of acne and dark spots.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – it has antioxidant properties that help to fight radical damage and stimulate collagen production. It helps to brighten the complexion by getting rid of all aging signs.
- Disodium EDTA- this work as a preservative and stabilizer in skin care therapies.
Directions To Use:
The user should begin with cleansing the face with clean water and patting it dry. They should then shake the serum well and squeeze some amount onto the finger tips. Apply Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy on the face and massage gently while avoiding contact with the eye lids.
- It helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- It eliminates the appearance of fine lines.
- It plumps up the skin and restores elasticity.
- It supports the healing of damaged skin.
- It helps in protecting the skin against radical damage.
- It leaves the skin hydrated for longer.
Disadvantages of Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy:
- The manufacturer has not given the exact amounts of formulations used in making the treatment.
Does Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy Have any Side Effects?
The user may experience side effects such as mild skin irritation according to some reviews, especially those with open acne wounds. If it becomes unbearable, rinse out and discontinue use.
For people struggling with aging problems, this serum is specially designed for you. Luma Essence Age Defying Therapy helps to get rid of aging signs that steal away the user’s confidence. This skin treatment has been formulated with the rightful ingredients that tackle these ski problems from its roots.
Although we are saying it could be a good skin therapy, its manufacturer does not give information on the amount of constituents used in the production of the treatment. This may greatly disappoint some users who are very keen to such details. The user is free to explore the market for better options.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.