Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Review: Does It Really Work?
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Introduction
The Anti-Aging Cream is manufactured by Lumagenex UK and is sold in plastic containers of 30 milliliters at a cost of 12 pounds or roughly $16. Customers can request a risk-free trial to obtain a bottle for free for thirty days.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Claims
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream is claimed to revive the elastin properties and collagen production in the skin, reduce any visible signs of aging, boost overall radiance, and offer thorough nourishment with the use vitamins and antioxidants. It is supposed to work well with a variety of skin types and conditions. However, it’s only supposed to be used on the skin of women over the age of thirty.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
The only information available about the manufacturer is its headquarters location in United Kingdom.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Ingredients
- Trylagen PCB: Restores declining collagen levels in the skin.
- Collagen Plus: Prompts the production of new collagen.
- Argireline: Helps reverse signs of stress and tear of facial skin muscles.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Pros
- Customer testimonials state that the product offers a dramatic change after using it in a small period of time.
- The product is affordable and available without risk for trial for the first time.
- The cream is easy to apply to use on problem areas on the face.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Cons
- The product doesn’t feature any before and after photos on the skin of customers who have tried out the product, so it may be difficult to measure its effectiveness on whether it decreases wrinkles or sagging or not.
- There is no full list of ingredients included within the Lumagenex website or proof of success from clinical trials.
- The precautions for using the product are poorly worded and difficult to understand.
- There’s no official website for Lumagenex website with resources for customer service.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream Directions
After gently cleaning and drying the face with a towel, apply the anti-aging cream evenly over the face. Let it become soaked in until it is not visible anymore.
Lumagenex Anti-Aging Cream gives an impressive list of claims for how it can transform aged skin by boosting the production of collagen. Testimonials on the web from past customers give positive messages about how it helped improve their facial appearance. The product is also affordable and is available to try out with no risk through a sign up page. However, the claims that the company states are not backed up with concrete clinical tests, and the ingredient list of the cream is nowhere to be found. I would be hesitant to purchase this product based off the confident reviews from a few customers since there is not much information provided about what’s exactly in it. The company also has little information posted about common questions that customers may have like returning the product, how shipping works, and contacting management directly with their concerns.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."