Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Introduction:
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream is a skin care product that may help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and also may lessen the presence of dark circles. This is manufactured by Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream itself, and they have a dedicated website to show all details. Each 1.o fl. oz. jar costs $29.97 on other retailer websites, but product cost is not easily shown on the manufacturer website until after customer details are filled in for the order or reads the terms. As per the terms & conditions, there is a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, and all information about this can be found on the site. On the manufacturer website, there is a trial offer good for a little over two weeks, and this costs only $4.95. Not cancelling this offer would charge the customer $86.51 and will be followed by an auto subscription.
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Claim:
The product claims to lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles, and even puffiness. It has a special blend of ingredients that may help promote smoother-looking skin.
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail:
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Firming Eye Cream is one of the two products manufactured by Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream, and the website is complete with all information on this eye cream. Aside from the basic ingredients and benefits, a FAQ page is also available.
Working Process of Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream:
This product works by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles caused by aging and other factors.
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Ingredients:
- Palmitoyl oligopeptide (Dermaxyl) – A peptide known to soften lines and wrinkles
- Grant-X® – Helps to relax facial muscles
- Haloxyl™ (Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Steareth-20 (and) N-Hydroxysuccinimide (and) Chrysin (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (and) Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) – A special blend of peptides that helps manage dark circles and help relieve inflammation
- Ronasphere® LDP – A compound that helps give a brightening effect on the skin
- Matrixyl 3000® (Palmitoyl-Lys-Thr-Thr-Lys-Ser) – Has skin-smoothening properties
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Moisturizes the skin
- Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract – Assists in reducing the look of dark circles
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Helps give a plumping effect
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Pros:
- Product has its own website.
- Affordable price on retailer website.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Cons:
- Product is very expensive on manufacturer website.
- Scientific studies not sufficient to prove its effectiveness.
- Some customers may not favor the auto ship subscription.
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream Side Effects:
There are no known harmful effects for this product.
The product is to be applied to clean skin twice a day, morning and night.
Lumaglow Firming Eye Cream is a product that may help in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and may even manage swelling and dark circles. However, it is not proven how effective this product can be or how soon results may be noticed, so searching for other options is good as there a lot of products on the market that are less expensive and may be more efefctive.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."